Reviews for Birds of a Feather
BloodkingEclipse chapter 46 . 3/5
Such a amazing story in glad i took the time to read it the way you described and portrayed most characters was perfect i give this story a rating of 10/10 the first to receive that rating from me. It was well written and enthralling. I could not stop reading until i literally passed out from lack of sleep
confused fan chapter 2 . 3/1
"It's just a very good thing Kira got out of your clutches when he was so young; I shudder to think of what he might have become, knowing what he is and with your insane influence over him. I just wonder what happened to the poor kid's sister...

That was one thing Sophia's data searches had never managed to turn up. From her own visit to the long-abandoned Mendel colony, she knew the result of the experiment was a set of twins, but she was never able to determine where the girl had gone [...]"

? I'm a huge fan of this story and have read both this and what you've got of the sequel several times over, and this has always been lingering in my mind. I'm not sure if I remember reading something in either story that tied this up? (I have terrible short-term memory when it comes to details) Kira and Cagalli aren't related, and Chapter 40 says that Cagalli's biological parents are Uzumi and his wife, so the twin can't be Cagalli...

I don't think you had planned to have a sequel in this chapter, so I'm thinking that this is a remnant of going by canon and then you switched to having Kira and Cagalli not be related or something xD otherwise I would have guessed that you were going to have the twin show up in the sequel or something
edboy4926 chapter 46 . 10/2/2014
Awesome story.
Finally finished reading this.
I will admit that one thing that kept me going forward to reading this was the fact that is a Kira/Cagalli fic.
Shazam10 chapter 38 . 11/30/2013
I've never written any reviews for this before, and for that I apologize, but this chapter compelled me to more than any of the previous. I'd like to say that I'm a big fan of this story, and that it is the best Gundam fanfic I've ever read, and I mean that with utmost sincerity. I cannot wait to finish it and read your Destiny fanfic. Thank you.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 46 . 5/12/2013
Dame man this was one sweet ass fic and I'm so glad that I read it I loved that Ken and Mir talked it was funny that's for sure. And Cagalli kicking his ass even if she would lose was very good too man, love the Cagalli and Kira build up as well which is what I like to read in stories, Ws shocked Murrue ended up with Ken but still good.
Lake25 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
hi there!

i'm not too sure that you're going to read this, but i'll write it anyway.

first off: this story is one of two of the gundam seed fandom that i read and really enjoyed...the other one is your first fanfiction saga settled in the gundam seed universe...enough said.

second: i must admit that i like ken difalco more than kevin walker and i can't quite explain why...propably because i read this story first.

third: Der Schreckick Eins...i've got to ask which langauage this is supposed to be, because somewhere in the back of my brain i'm convinced that you mention once (in any of the folloeing chapters) that it's supposed to be german for The Terrible One. to be blunt: it isn't. i mean, one can make the connection, but the first time i read this i wondered if it was supposed to be some terrible mix-up of different languages. '
(in case i'm remebering correctly that it's supposed to be german (and in case you care) the correct phrasing would be "Der Schreckliche")

ciao
SpartanCommando chapter 45 . 5/1/2011
Mu's face broke into a smile. "He's the one, no doubt. The Ace of Aces."

The Ace of Aces, a title given to the leader of the Ghosts of Razgriz during one of the final battles of the Circum Pacific War. Ace Combat 5, one of my favorite games of all time, with possibly the best story in a single standalone game. Really, the only game stories I've found were Kingdom Heart, and the Halo series. But, I digress.

The Ghosts of Razgriz, and the Gray Demons. Both labeled as as heroes first, and then as traitors after realizing their leaders were obsessed with war. Both of these groups followed their unit leaders with unquestioning loyalty, and faith. Lastly, they both leaders were credited with being capable of turning the tide of war on their own.

Perfect fit of a quote, and great to see a fellow AC5 fan.
Kur0Kishi chapter 46 . 3/7/2011
meh, if you read my past review dont bother answering, i found out for myself. i'm uh... naturally a stout kira lacus fan. cagalli kira... is abit hard to stomach. ja ne.
Kur0Kishi chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
i've read up till here so far and had some questions before i continued reading. what are the pairings? and i dont have anythning against OC or stuff, but this is really OC centric.
Strike Justice chapter 46 . 12/24/2010
This was an awesome story. I loved it. Hope the sequel is just as good.
Jman12394 chapter 46 . 5/4/2010
WOW, thats just the only thing i can say.
this an amazing job on this story i cant wait to see what you'll do with destiany.
keep up th egreat work
Blue Samurai chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
You do great work. Awesome story. I read Cry of the Falcon the other day. Are you going to update soon?
Vandenbz chapter 46 . 1/23/2010
Awesome story and amazing original character! The battles were great and the Preybird is a great mobile suit! Keep up the great work!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
I missed this completely! Tempest flying about in a GINN Tactical Recon Type. I missed it altogether. So that makes the machines he pilots...

YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms

TMF/A-803 LaGOWE

ZGMF-/TAR-X1 GINN Tactical Air Reconnaissance Type

YFX-600R GuAlZ Experimental Firearms Type

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Mark II.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
The scene with Ken and Mu talking about Lacus made me crack up.