Reviews for Edge of the Blade
Dola chapter 18 . 2/18
hey, update the story, will u?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Thank you, computer, for spazzing on me and turning my hitting the "enter" key into posting the review. ANYWAYS. Like I said, this is good. More than good, actually, it's brilliant. The concept itself is awesome, and I think you've handled it beautifully; it's a very interesting take, and I have to admit that what I have been most curious about is how things with Hiko would go, though it appears I will never find out. ANYWAYS, the weird friendship-like-thing that Saitou and Kenshin have here is awesome, and their conversations, with all the extra that's going on beneath the words, are far and away my favorite part of this story. Anyways, it's awesome and I love it and I'm gonna follow it just in case, even though it's probably hopeless.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Wowza this is good.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Are you still alive and are you going to continue this? I just can't see Kenshin's act fooling Hiko..
JenJen chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Very cool!
ilover145 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
My account's currently not working, so I have to settle with this instead. I wanna see how Kenshin completes the ougi and how Misao's and Kaoru's thoughts on Kenshin's personality since he acted different to the both of them. I can't wait to see what would happen. Will Kenshin be able to defeat Shishio without killing him or will he use his last resort with Sano and Saito as his witnesses?
Ice Night chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
I love this story! I like the plot and the way its written. Update or finish it soon please
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
I'd love to see more of this. I really enjoy your writing style, especially with kenshin. It's been a while since you've updated, but I'll put this on alert anyway, just in case. I can hope, can't I?
Simpson12 chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
I love the story and cant wait for more. I really want to know how the others will think of the truth about Kenshin. I also want to see Kenshins master oon because I think he's so funny. Cant wait for more.

Love,Simpson12
TexasDreamer01 chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
Well, technically the circumflex is as grammatically correct as the macron (which is also known as the lazy man's version, I believe).

Thanks for putting the definitions of the various words at the bottom, too. This is a very interesting story, and it gives the story a much-appreciated depth. I've always wondered precisely what Kenshin was thinking in the manga (though I should probably get my hands on the anime now, since I'm done reading it).

update?

brittney
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Everytime I read this story it makes me remember how amazing it is! And how well written and what a pity that it hasn't been updated in soo long ((

I really would like to know what would happen after Shishio and see the fights and more chapters on Kenshin and his very believable character and I love your Saito!

Hopefully one day ;) I'll definitely be waiting!

Hells
emmalleigh chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far! I hope to see more of it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
nice
Sunnepho chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
I'm enjoying this fic! While following the canon plot and dialogue fairly closely is interesting, I enjoy your original scenes and dialogue the most. You sure know how to make Kenshin cool.
ALittleBlackHeart chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Excellent. Utterly Excellent. I have always hated that people (particularly Kaoru and the others) have taken exception to Kenshin's skills and assumed that they are not present everywhere as well. And how the anime presented him as a complete dunce when he survived for so long (I really have no experience with the manga though I'm beginning to think I should ;)). I LOVE Saito's and his "friendship"...or comradely respect, rather. I never really thought of it that way but it totally makes sense. Excellent work combining the actually lines with your own take...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Kenshin is still ACTUALLY hitokiri underneath and all that "hitokiri is a hitokiri until death" was not just some figurative spiritual meaning; the anime to me has always lacked something and it was the awareness that Kenshin's hitokiri skills just turned on and off like a light switch: his instinct and training NEVER leaves. Fantastic. I love it and cannot wait for more if it is still coming (best wishes for the improvement of your health :)). Otherwise I will often wonder how the rest of the story would look like from this perspective as well...very interesting. Thanks so much for what is here and again, if more is forthcoming, BRING IT! :D

ALittleBlackHeart