Reviews for Tom and Harry
potterpalspranks chapter 28 . 3/30
Was Brigid ever going to have a more pressing role in this story or was it always going to be used just as a magical pager? The idea of a Phoenix and their powers were untapped in this story. I am excited to see if this is fixed in Thank You Ms Bones.
potterpalspranks chapter 18 . 3/29
Random fact about the seafood industry. Sea Bass is almost never actually sea bass at restaurants or your local market/store. From the catcher, to the processor, to the wholesaler, to the market, to the store, at any and/or all steps of the way people are acquiring cheaper fish and selling them under the premium fish names. Put enough lemon, butter, herbs, on it and there is almost no way to tell at the final product. It wasn't as big a documented problem in the 90s, but it was still happening. Even at your sushi places, at least in the USA, they can sell top priced tuna but are actually supplying other less desirable cheaper tunas. This is me and what I think every time I see Sea Bass or Tuna being mentioned. You know, real fun at those social gatherings, when they were happening.
potterpalspranks chapter 6 . 3/29
I haven't finished this story, I hope so much that Stan joins the death eaters after being released by Harry. Not because his imprisonment makes him seek to take down the Dark Lord, or that he is imperioused, but because he was already a sympathizer beforehand. Harry is an excellent judge of character given time but 1 bus ride to London does not make sufficient evidence to decide this.
Lampessa chapter 1 . 2/15
People who go around slapping others out of the blue should be slapped back twice as hard.
Duchess67 chapter 28 . 12/16/2020
I don't think I ever finished reading this one before, but I have now and to say that it is INTERESTING is an understatement. Parts of this had me screaming, laughing out loud, cheering, cringing and/or crying. Very well written!

Now about that sequel... ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
Mouldy Voldy
Littlewookiedog chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
This was the best handling of Ron that I have read. Thank you.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 28 . 10/9/2020
Good Story.
Draco is a bastard.
I'm glad Petunia grew up even though I understand why her hatred for the magical world
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 23 . 10/8/2020
I like Hermione's mother coming up with ideas.
Defeating the inferis was interesting.
Harry's gift to Molly was very sweet.
I like that Harry asks for ideas and tells things.
Hermione when she gets angry is a whirlwind (seriously make love at the dining room table)
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 10/7/2020
Ron's fate is quite generous.
The dementors should be destroyed.
Hermione must have felt horrible.
Harry is very noble.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 10 . 10/7/2020
I'm sorry that Tonks's parents died and that Ginny was kissed.
Harry is really furious.
Ron was very reckless as well as goofy.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
Harry is a good leadery is a good leader.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 3 . 10/6/2020
Harry really is fast.
Voldy is an idiot, he is going to lose his followers, at least the young ones.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
I liked the beginning.
I think Ginny has a strong hand.
LJ Summers chapter 26 . 10/3/2020
Ah, so that's what Susan was thinking! Very nice! Hard indeed to set up a righteous ambush in a world where teleportation is a thing.

Glad the P-Team brought their A-Game. :)

Great stand-off!