Reviews for Tom and Harry
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 1/31
I get the impression that on top of being paranoid Moody is jealous that two teenagers have their screwed on better than he has And is taking it out on them for being better leaders and getting things done that neither he nor Dumbledore could. So my words to him grow up and stop posting them off. People wonder why Dark Lords exist..i think that hearing between the ministry and tbe board is the perfect reason why. Not oneword was said about Riddle bringing in twelve hundred Inferi rather they complained and wanted to penalized Minerva because three Muggles were in Hogwarts and they used a muggle idea and devices to kill the Inferi. Lol must have been talking to Moody too much.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 1/31
Tutuii might have been Interior but he was a much better person/creature/enemies than the five that ran whether going got tough.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/31
Wonder how the next meeting between Minerva and the two teens will be like...cause I noticed that Moody backed out of the room and kept his eyes on both of them the whole time.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/31
Things are slowly happening hopefully next time Luna remembers her armor. They should be wearing it everyday whether they are going on a raid or not.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/24
I'm surprised they kept it secret as long as they did.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/24
LOL a silver dick yeah that would go over with the ladies.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 1/24
I agree with Molly...Sirius...Harry and now Ron. Yet they have no problems catching and releasing death eaters.
Amanthya chapter 5 . 1/16
This is going in an interesting direction, plot wise, but there's no life in it. Its basically: this happened, this happened, then this happened; end of chapter. You don't describe much in the way of emotions - everyone just asks or says things. No reference to their tone or expression, no fidgeting or shifting of weight. Ultimately, this makes for a boring read. And the Order member that resigned? No mention of why or any precautions made, like a Vow, that would ensure Order secret as were kept.
CynthiaP chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
This is the scariest story I have ever read about Harry! Edge of the seat for 28 chapters! Thank goodness for the potty breaks, or I'd have had problems.
So, I will recommend this tale to others with the stipulation that they bring their hankies and air bags. Hold on, adults, this is a not-for-kids roller-coaster ride!

Thank you and well done!
s-david-m chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
There are quite a few inconsistencies in your story. You say Harry called Hammer from the Burros, but nowhere in the books or your story do you say the Ministry has telephones. Then there's the problem of electronics not working around magic.

You also have Alyx mysteriously show up at Harry's home that's under the Fidelius, without him having told her. I doubt very much that Harry would have told someone he's never met where he lives. The Fidelius' protection is worthless if you just tell everyone the secret.
Dementor149 chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
While I was waiting for the next installment of Dan Granger I decided to check this story out. Thank you for posting it. I really enjoyed the gentle way Harry and Hermione got together, it it was nice to see there were some bumps along the way.

I was never opposed to the Ginny and Harry relationship, Ron and Hermione was the ship JKR didn't sell me on. I never saw any couple skills that would allow me to buy it. I was deeply disappointed in what JKR gave us, I wanted to see Harry's romance, to watch him be able to get beyond his loveless childhood and find love, instead of the few paragraphs we got to see.

I found your take on the infiri entertaining, but somewhat derivative of Tolkein's undead army from Lord of the Rings. I appreciated that you tried to use more modern terms for the pre Marius reform troops, but I would have had the triarii be more like a regiment, with the maniples being platoons. Your way of dealing with the dementors was nice as well. Too bad I never read this ages ago when I dealt with the same problems in characterization for my own story "Blood Bound: A Vampire Tale", I might have made some suggestions since you asked.

Once again thank you for a very entertaining read. I will be back for more.
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
I'm sitting in class, trying not to burst out into tears. this was such a sad chapter!
Ano chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Riddle murdered Myrtle in his 5th year and his father and grandparents in the summer before his sixth year.
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
xianiaHarMione chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
Is there a sequel on ths one?
Theres a threat frm malfoy its kinda cliff hang..
Thanks for sharing ths story...
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »