Reviews for Tom and Harry
kpdoney1 chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Also, I would love a sequel in this world. Maybe the rest of the orientation weekend, or even more about Malfoy, with the potters learning to teach at hogwarts.
kpdoney1 chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
Very developed story, loved the whole biplay between both sides. Your story was very relaxing to read, except for when Hermione almost died. :O
Guest in Europe chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Enjoying this story, some years after it was published... but my cultural pedant monitor won't switch off completely. People don't generally keep guns in their homes in Britain. If Creevey's dad is delivery man it is out of character for him to be part of the hunting, shooting, fishing crowd and therefore highly unlikely that he would have a gun at home.
theboona chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
I'm aware of my lateness concerning my interest in HP fanfiction. However your stories are extremely well written and enjoyable. Bravo Sir!
jmarkowski chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
This was the saddest thing I've read in fan fiction ever. It is a testament to your writing skill.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 2/1/2015
Brilliant Story yes there were a few loose ends but most of them were woven into to the story ending. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
It's almost over but please kill off Draco and Lucius before the end.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
Hopefully this means that eventually those two ancient souls in teen bodies can now disappear and live life for themselves.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
I'm really really starting to not like John Thomas.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
Why Does the Actions of John Thomas sound like the same actions of Riddle and the four death eaters at the Inferi attack. How long before the blame is put on Harry for supplying the addresses.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/31/2015
Those two weeks were probably the best thing that could have happened to that group. They are now refreshed and ready to go again and the belated Christmas present of Snape was the golden bow on top of the present.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
I get the impression that on top of being paranoid Moody is jealous that two teenagers have their screwed on better than he has And is taking it out on them for being better leaders and getting things done that neither he nor Dumbledore could. So my words to him grow up and stop posting them off. People wonder why Dark Lords exist..i think that hearing between the ministry and tbe board is the perfect reason why. Not oneword was said about Riddle bringing in twelve hundred Inferi rather they complained and wanted to penalized Minerva because three Muggles were in Hogwarts and they used a muggle idea and devices to kill the Inferi. Lol must have been talking to Moody too much.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Tutuii might have been Interior but he was a much better person/creature/enemies than the five that ran whether going got tough.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
Wonder how the next meeting between Minerva and the two teens will be like...cause I noticed that Moody backed out of the room and kept his eyes on both of them the whole time.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
Things are slowly happening hopefully next time Luna remembers her armor. They should be wearing it everyday whether they are going on a raid or not.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »