Reviews for Tom and Harry
Majerus chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Burn baby burn! What a cool idea :)

Loved the spell diagramming and break downs, very impressive.

What a Battle! So many great details, but why didn’t Voldy put out the fire?
I know he’s weak… hmmm. Maybe really Weak!?

The destruction of the horcruxes was excellent, very clever!

Once again your depiction of the Roman inferi army was superbly done.
The commander surrendering his arms was very classy.
Majerus chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
That was quite the switch you pulled with the Grangers, well done.

The operation was very impressive. The many different aspects happening at once, the precision – and problems – all together well told.

Heh, the break was amusing, though I’m just chewing up the great chapters :)

Wow, having been married for many years I can remember a few of those passionate moments turning into some of the worst fights.

I hate the feeling this fight generated, which means you hit it right on the head.

It seems like every time they are just about to settle into … something – intimacy, closeness, growth … someone comes along and busts it up :(

The description of the inferi army was cool, and much more intimidating that a simple zombie horde!
Majerus chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Well done on the time lines and ‘possibilities’.

The back and forth with Moody and Tonks was fun too!
Majerus chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Very nicely done with Hermione, both from the emotional and the logical perspectives.

Seriously? Gryffindor's putter!? *grins* ok, it’s funny… :p

I’m impressed with the conversations. The level of thought and intimacy and connections is so well done.

Nicely done on the down low :) I do hope the link/page is still up.
Majerus chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I always enjoy the different ways the DA is presented. Harry’s method is much more direct and relational than some, it’s a good read.

Loved Bill’s thoughts :)

Voldy got some screen time, I am sure I don’t want to know what happens next :p
Majerus chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
There was a lot going on here (in Ch16) but Hermione’s speech was one of the best of it’s nature that I’ve read.

Whether it was Dee’s writing or not I can only say that you made an amazing moment between those characters.
Majerus chapter 15 . 11/3/2012

The new Internet that the American Vice-President invented…

*SCREAMS* oh how I hope that was a joke :p

The concept has finally dawned on me: Ron, who constantly envied his rich and famous yet orphaned friend.

His classmates are likely to look at his laptop – a truly amazing and terribly expensive item in those days – and ready supply of cash with envy as well. Ron will only have bad memories of home and no parents.
Yuck.

I would think it would be 6th year prefects that would get delegated to, without OWLS that the 5th years have.

An hour later people were toasting Aberforth's extraordinary goats.

Too right you are! :)
Fun stuff!
Majerus chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
k, screwed up again, didn't get a review in for CH 13
so, CH 14 is already reviewed in CH 13, sorry.
Majerus chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
At first I thought the way they came and got Harry Sat morn was a bit rude!
Then… wow. Ron with Harry’s Dursley memories. What a trip!

That was artfully done, a touching finish to Ron’s chapter in your story.
Majerus chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Filius reduced to messenger? Canon has him a master duelist…
The rest of the battle details were very well done.

Perhaps the beginnings of Harry and Hermione moving past friendship,
regardless, another long list of losses :(
Majerus chapter 11 . 11/3/2012

Speaking of the Quibbler, Luna mentioned that Old Crow set up a Yahoo group. Can you believe it?"

"Coming from her, who knows?...

LMAO!

For the good of the entire wizarding community I ask that you return me to that indispensable post.

LOL!

You do have one helluva talent with your Mr. Dan Granger. His talks with Harry are always wonderful and this is no exception.

I still wonder at Ron as a Muggle, how!? He doesn’t even know what a light switch is…

The attack on Hogsmeade will definitely not go as planned!
Majerus chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Gotta say ‘thanks’ for the Dobby-love :)

That’s a rough list of fallen :(
It was particularly hard to read the Tonks’ names :(

The way things are set against Ron is really tough!

Kinda makes sense with the quasi-Victorian attitudes, but least sentence is Mugglized?

For Ron that is particularly Ironic.

Definitely some good exposition, talking through the grief and such.

But then comes Hogsmeade :(
Majerus chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Oh… Ginny :(
She was one of the fates I had been unsure about. *sad*

High druid is cool, but why wait announce the death sentences?

“Bite me.”
? LOL

The Death Eaters are apparently not invincible, although I have never faced one, and do not know that for a fact."

LOL! What a moron :p

When you killed the dementor that got me, all of the souls that it had taken were freed.

Nice! An excellent answer to the problem of dementors and those that they not just Kill, but destroy.

Ron. *shakes head* Well, you didn't show ‘Ron Hate’ but wow, you sure did take him out of the picture – at least for now?
Majerus chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Justice Abraxan! Noice :)

Wow… just, wow. Pandemonium and chaos, terror and so very little so very late.

So many questionable fates… a truly awful and therefore excellent battle scene.

I wonder… could the attack against, and subsequent deaths of French citizens prompt the people, if not the government of France to take up arms against Voldy?

Also, why on earth isn't Voldy himself lending Big Guns to the battle, wouldn't that, more than anything else, inspire the DE troops?
Majerus chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Well crap. I had hoped at least one/some of the Creevey’s would survive :(
War does take its toll, and hopefully this will inspire them to get muggle-born's some help!

A nice buildup, giving a serious sense of foreboding.
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »