Reviews for Tom and Harry
tigersmeleth chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
This is an amazing alternative to JKR. Kudos!
ReaderReecey chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
LOL. The scenes about you threw me off at first, but I find them greatly amusing. Excellent story, Mr. Old-crow!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
I was very impressed with this story. It flowed well and was easy o read without oring me to death. Some scenes I could imagine to well and skipped like the fake mrs granger attack and the fake mr granger attack.
Luvliacd chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Great story. I like McGonagall's choices for new professors at the school, and for getting rid of some completely inefficient ones too.
G Fawkes chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
"We will most likely face an attack on either the school, Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley by the Inferi. He would have a difficult time transporting them so that reduces the likelihood of them attacking in London"

(rhet.) As much as I revere the ground Crow walks on, I never noticed this ... isn't Diagon Alley in LONDON? I know a few authors have said that the 'Platform 9 and 3/4 is a 'portal', and that the Alley isn't really IN London, but somewhere else, altogether. THIS fic hasn't addressed that, so I assume it IS there, just in some kind of 'space expanded', pocket-like area, adjacent to muggle London.
G Fawkes chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
"We're spending our time blaming the wrong people. Wands don't kill people. People kill people. Bigotry, hatred and misguided ideals kill people. "

HALLE-FRICKIN-LOOYAH! (spelling botched semi-intentionally)

As an Ohio 'pro-gun' Democrat, I'm in a minority. And with a high school teacher 'ex', and an autistic son, guns were NOT welcome in HER house (!) You don't know how many times I've made this EXACT same argument...substitute guns for 'wands' and it's PERFECT!
( having an Asperger's kid do the Connecticut shootings didn't help my lobbying in favor of AR's or the .40 XDM 5.25"... what are you supposed to say- "um, yeah the bullets are bigger, but there's not as many in it?")
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
( I'm sure I've read this before... but I lost my 'already read it" file, and can't keep track. Still this is worthy of a second time, so here I am. )

As for getting Ron OUT of trouble? Don't bother... he's a jealous idiot, doesn't even appreciate the money Harry GAVE him, and will NEVER be anything but immature, insensitive, self-centered, greedy, and lazy.

( sorry if I already said something similar last time... but Ron is a d**k, and he deserves it)

Great story... even the second time through!
lyaser53 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Great story!
PairingMatters chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
One question

What would happen if Ron Wilson married a Muggle, and had children that turned out to be magical? Would it be likely that Ron's children go back to Britain and go to Hogwarts, or another magical school?
lyaser53 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Bellas brains blown out by a hand gun I LOVE IT!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This story is long complete but I'd like to respond to some of the questions: Don't kill Harry, Hermione, Tonks, Minerva, Flitwick and maybe Ginny - though I'm generally not a Weasleyphile, however I'd continue reading whomever took one for the storyline.

Harry should work at least on a limited basis with Scrimgeour unless there is absolutely no trust, otherwise how do you forment ministry change? That doesn't mean putting Order operations at risk if ministry figures prove perfidious.

Don't care how you kill Tom off, just hope you don't resort to muggle weapons, etc., imo most if not all come here to HP to read about magic. We can go to other genre to get better muggle martial arts and weapons. I generally consider it a failure of imagination if an author uses
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
A broken plot point: None of the aurors knew what Borgin looked like?! Wood was stationed outside the shop for however long, had followed him into the shop and witnessed the quills instructions - he at least knew what Borgin looked like. The fact Borgin used glamors to go to the bank mitigates the broken plot point. This story has been finished for 8 plus years so it's obviously no big deal.

Loving the story - though you have got to question how Harry could consider resuming his relationship with Ginny when her initial move for reconciliation is to slap the stuffing out of him and express a love interest through intimidation. You can't demand life dependent trust, that Harry seems to have offered it to a woman who is abusive shows how broken your Harry character may be.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
is this a harry/hermione pairing?
PairingMatters chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
You said at the end of your story No Thanks, that you will not completely ignore or kill of Ron in any more of your stories.
I understand, however, that you were always trying to get him out of the way in most of your Harry/Hermione stories, either ignoring him, or kill him off, or otherwise force him to live in the Muggle world. Am I right saying that Ron is one of your least favourite characters?
And to be honest with you, I don't like Ron either.
Keep writing, please.
Noble Korhedron chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
Wish you'd write a sequel... :-(
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »