Reviews for Things Just Get Complicated
MonkD.drgn chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Okay, I have to question the wow. I mean where are you going with this, clearly Lucas and Josie do not belong together and yet you do this! Unforgivable !
Chloeshelle55 chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Loved the story, please do a sequel!
Carshall chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
I actually liked the ending, Cant wait till the sequel.. Will the old sci-club remember meeting the new sci-club. Will we get to know what kinda Job they hold are they still friends?, Is Professor Z. Godfather of any of the kids. Will the kids take after their parents.. Is finley the only child of M/C.. oh sorry.. I tend to be a pest when I get into a fic.
Merlindamage chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. YOU have inspired me to write some black holsey high fanfiction. hurry with the sequel. please!
hottietom chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
I liked it!

And, I know I want a sequel!

and, yup, I would love to be stuck in shadow plane with just Lucas... :D:D
hottietom chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Hey! That was great!

I am DEFINITLY interested in a sequel!

FINALLY we find out! That's awesome!
Carshall chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Love It.. and Yes I correctly put my parents and child together..

But who is Jovee Mother? is it Madison.
hottietom chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Again, it says I have reviewed this chapter. *rolls eyes*

YAY! Lucas and Josie action!

But, how can you leave it there?

seriously! get back here!
Jenna's Rules chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Hey guys, i'm really sorry about the long wait. I had some serious trouble with this chapter, but the good news is i have the next chapter written! So no worries! bad news is, though, that the story is winding down. Just hang in, kk?

Hottietom: Hee hee. I wouldn't mind getting stuck in the house also. DEFINITELY wouldn't mind being stuck in the house with Lucas, lol. Hope you like this update, and thansk for the reviews!

Carshall: Yeah, sorry not everything is filled in in this chapter. The next one, though, you'll know for sure exactly who the three are, though. I'm sure you've actually got it down, though! Thanks for reading and reviewing! Keeps me moving.

88Keys: Well if it isn't one of my favorites from the boards! You and SunmeSD really keep my days on those crazy boards up, lol. Hope you like this chapter! Thanks for the review!
88Keys chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
You already know what I think of this story, because I've been reviewing over at proboards. :) But I'm glad you posted here; I like to see this collection of BHH fics grow as much as possible. Can't wait for the rest of this story!
Carshall chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
I knew it, I knew it.. I just havent figure out the whys and the whens but I know who the trio is
hottietom chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
ok, it said I reviewed the new chap already, weird.

that was awesome! I want to go the house that Josie/Lucas are in.

It rocks!
Jenna's Rules chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Hey hey, guys! Notes from me! Okay, firstly

Carshall: Cute name! You know, a lot of people are saying they think they know who the strangers are, so i won't be surprised if EVERYONE figured it out! lol. I just stink at writing mysteries. Anyhoo, i put a chapter up! hope ya like this one. Thanks for the review!

SunmeSD: Hey, how's school going? Thanks for the review, lol. Gonna hafta check any stories you might have up here!

Hottietom: Thoroughly confused, huh? Now is that a good thing, or a bad thing? LOL. And you’re right about that Lucas comment. I mean, I guess Vaughn is sorta cute and all, but who can’t like a cute guy who knows everything and is slightly suspicious of everyone? It’s just too cute! Lol.

Guess that's everyone! Thanks for the reviews!
Carshall chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Hi, Im am really enjoying your story, I have just recently became interst in Strange Days..I am a Corrine and Marshall fan hence the penname Carshall.. its a play on both their name.. anyway first I have to do a silly dance because I have figure out who the Trio is.. I want say anythin, but I was thinking it around chapter 2.. and chapter 3 confirmed it.. not sure if the other one is who I think he is. all i can say is hurry up and update.. I just gotta know if im on the right train.
SunmeSD chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Hey! This is SunmeSD from the Strange Days blog! I had no idea you had an account on fanfiction... lol. Well, I, of course, have read all of this at the SD blog but once again, just saying that this was a really good fic and you did a good job. Also, just wanted to say hi! Keep on writing! I'm sure it will be great! oh by the way, have you got everything finished? Like, the whole fanfic? Or are you still writing it?