Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
StormLover chapter 30 . 2/11
I somehow missed this fiction and it occupied my thoughts until I finished it. It was one of the hardest stories I've read. I had to stop reading in Chapter 29 because it made me feel so bad but I persevered and finished it. I know that this was only a fictional piece but it feel so very real. So real that tears are threatening to spill because of all of the drama they had to go through to get to happy. Darlin, you are a masterful storyteller and have a knack for generating a true emotional response to the tales you weave. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
StormLover chapter 18 . 2/10
Really didn't see that one coming. I was curious why Vic asked if Jean had told her. Wow...
bree51 chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
LOVE THIS STORY HAD TO READ IT ALL THE WAY NON-STOP! THIS IS GOOD! THANK YOU FOR THIS VERY EMOTIONAL RIDE WHICH HAD ME JUST AS ANTSY AS THE CHARACTERS, YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER, NEVER DREAMED I WOULD FEEL ANYTHING BUT HATE FOR SABERTOOTH BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG , YOU REALLY PULLED ME INTO THIS STORY AND I'M SHAKING AFTER HAVING JUST FINISHED READING IT. IF THIS DOESN'T PROVE THE POWER OF A GREAT WRITER I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES. ALL I KNOW IS WRITERS LIKE YOURSELF, STUPE, GREY HUNTRESS, ANTAY, MRSTAYLA, LADYBONBON, PARI AND CIRCUITDUDDLE TO NAME A FEW ARE TRULY WONDERFUL CREATIVE MASTERS OF THE WRITTEN WORD AND THERE ARE MORE ON THIS FAN SITE AND THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL EVERYDAY! GOD BLESS YOU WHOSE CREATIVE MINDS ALLOW THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T BE WHERE WE WANT TO BE, HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL WITH THE WORDS THAT YOU ALL WRITE THAT GIVE US WINGS TO FLY AWAY FROM OUR DULL LIVES, THANK YOU!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 30 . 4/7/2012
Wow was all I cud say after this I felt so many emotions mostly anxiety and sadness but I must say I enjoyed the ride and even thgh you knw I love your fluff and soul mate stories :) I cudnt put this down u had me with each chapter but too as seeing you as a writer it was different and intriguing to see your darker more complicated writing once again I've enjoyed maybe not fallen in love but u have definitely given me a different view of things:)
Tache Noir chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
The playing in the rain chapter is really cute. Love ur story!
lychee loving chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
This is probably my favorite AU Logan/Ororo story, for the strange reason that Victor was absolutely amazing in this (also this fic has brownies that taste awesome).

I have a soft spot for fics like this. They tend to be more slice-of-life than anything else, when you're not sure where the plot is going, but that's what makes it all the more endearing for me. The near-absence of an over-arching plot makes the story feel a touch more real even with the never ending drama, and that's what really makes this great. I was surprised at how much I ended up adoring Vic and Ororo's relationship in this, to the very end. I was even rooting for them at one point, because what they had was just a joy to read about. You have the distinction of making Sabretooth likable and redeemable despite his many flaws, and the way Ororo genuinely loved those aspects of him was pretty heartwarming.

You have such a way of writing Logan/Ororo stories, and I'm really glad to have read this one. Like I said, it's one of the better AU premises I've come across. Awesome read, and definitely worth reading again!
lychee loving chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Oh my goodness.

So, I've pretty much been going through all your RoLo fics like a freight train with breaks, you know? Fallen in love with practically all of them, since you have a specTACular handle on all the character's voices - even Sabretooth, which has proven to be a great surprise! He and Ororo make up my guilty-pleasure-no-one-must-know pairing, and I'm very glad that you're writing them in a great and happy way here.

But when I saw this chapter - ending with a recipe for Ro's Brownies? I decided that you're likely my favorite author of anything, ever. :D
Isolating chapter 30 . 12/23/2009
D AWSHOME

lol 3 i love the story 3

Foxfire32 3
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 30 . 12/11/2006
This story had so many twists and awesome things in it. It was such a good story and I loved it all the way through. I had just stumbled across it. You are a very good writer.
Rose chapter 30 . 11/9/2006
It's me too lazy to log in but had to tell you I liked the epilouge better than last chapt, liked it a lot especially how you represented Vic & how you showed what happened to them all.
RhiannonUK chapter 30 . 11/4/2006
Thanks for the epilogue. You wrapped up all those lose ends nicely. The idea of Victor finding God (in W: The End) always struck me as - huh? But you've done justice to that. I've loved every word, every line, every chapter of this story. Thank you for all that hard work.

Rhia.
OroroHowlett chapter 30 . 11/3/2006
It took a long time for this to end and sometimes I didn't know where you were going witht his but it wasn't bad at all. It was a very good ending for every one.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 30 . 11/2/2006
YES! HAPPY ENDING! Great chapter! I really like how you added Mystique, Graydon, and Kurt's maternal parentage. As always, great job, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Nienna Rose chapter 29 . 9/15/2006
I started not to review this but aft reading it again I really liked it. It was kind of a nice way to end it with strife and friction after what they did so even tho theres a kinda fuzzy warm ending I think it works. So where's the epi?
RhiannonUK chapter 29 . 9/12/2006
And they lived (mostly) happily ever after. Grin.

I'm almost sorry this story is now ended - except for perhaps an epilogue which I'll look forward to.

Hopefully you'll be girding your loins for the next story. Didn't you say something about pure RoLo? I'd like to see that.

Thanks for all the work you put into this. You do RoLo to perfection even when it seems Marvel can't (still can't believe they did what they did, damn them!)

Sublime work, lady. Truly sublime. :0)