Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
LeftEyeObsession chapter 26 . 4/19
Just before I read the last part I was saying that the whole AIDS epidemic started with Emma! Emma slept with Scott, Scott slept with Jean, Jean slept with
Logan and Victor while Victor slept with Ororo & Ororo also slept with Logan! Omg I feel so cool that I kinda guessed that. But that also hides to show his easily you can contract an STD, it's really sad ):
LeftEyeObsession chapter 19 . 3/23
OMFG this bitch Jean is crazy, I really need to go to bed but ughhhh this is addicting to read! I knew I never liked Jean's psycho ass!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 18 . 3/23
JEAN AND VICTOR ARE SICK & COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL! How could Victor do that to his best friend and how could Jean do that to someone she loves? They both ain't shit! Exactly why Ororo and Logan need to be together because of pathetic people like them. I hope Ro doesn't have AIDs she really doesn't deserve it.

I like how the disease cane up. I knew Victor cheated but usually hear about the other chick being pregnant. It was nice seeing something different like this.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 17 . 3/23
WHAT DOES VICTOR HAVE TO TELL ORORO? Oh my gosh I need to go to sleep but I gotta find out! One of the best things about reading a complete story, you don't have to wait for the next update (:
LeftEyeObsession chapter 13 . 3/22
Ugh Jean is so insecure, exactly the reason why Logan shouldn't be with her. She's so selfish and inconsiderate like just go. Leave. & she's not slick doing that to Victor yet always accusing Logan that he's sleeping around, Smdh.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 10 . 3/18
The Remy-Ororo bond is one of my favs. They're like the best I swear! Protective-ness makes me happy because it shows that you care... Get me?
LeftEyeObsession chapter 9 . 3/17
Anna help Logan get with RoRo! Victor is rude & not worth it at all!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 6 . 3/17
Remy & Ororo's relationship Is what I dream of having with someone one day! Like I need a guy's advice but all the ones I know suck. Yeah gonna review this story as if it came out yesterday
LeftEyeObsession chapter 5 . 3/17
Why Ororo? Just go with Logan & make everyone's lives easier please Then we'll celebrate for sure!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 4 . 3/17
Ugh, Jean always finds a way to annoy. Rather it be movie, show or a fanfic! She's so clingy and just ughhhh. I hate clingy girls like damn I need some space.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 2 . 3/17
Why am I just now finding this?
elohimoliverelmo chapter 30 . 3/12
This has to be the best fic I have ever read, it almost made me cry, almost. You have a true talent, don't waste it on crap. God Bless!
bandeapix chapter 30 . 1/26
I just finished this story and I couldn't stop reading. Great fiction, and everything ! Thank you for the time you spent writing it.
Chris chapter 30 . 1/10
You are an Amazingly Talented Writer! Thanks for such a powerful story!
StormLover chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
The recipe was a nice touch!