Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
badwhoabot chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
I'm glad to see some of Ororo's thoughts this time. Poor Ro, to be treated like that on her birthday and be given a choice between Jack In The Crack and Sizzler for a birthday dinner really sucks. But I also liked that she didn't blow up, although he did deserve her wrath. And she thought about Logan when she was with Victor...yay! I also liked the flying and weather prediction bit. That was a nice touch, definitely the Ororo we know. To read a fresh new chapter of this story is the perfect way to end a hectic day, thanks.

Eightcrayondon chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Really liking it! I like that we get to see more of Ororo now and that she is turning out to be the Ororo we all know and love especially love your little "subtlties" in reference to her powers and jean's powers.

I'm also mad (crazy)about the way she's slowly falling for Logan. Her reaction to sizzler and fast food priceless ... and no I don't think he was kidding about those fast food joints!
Shadowface chapter 5 . 8/13/2005

I feel ta RoLo in my heart...and heartburn in my thighs...o_0...:-D

Update soon please!
Shadowface chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Brownies are wonderful. :) and so is this story...Jeanie is a shrew.
Shadowface chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
You're updating fast...I like! Please update soon.
RhiannonUK chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Storm and Sabretooth? Interesting combination that has my mind thoroughly boggled. I'll be paying close attention to see where you're going with this.
Eightcrayondon chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Okay, the read minds comment about Jean was great! I also couldn't resist smirking at the her saying, "I love you" and his response, "Yea." Loving the little head/little prick comment ... I myself have a large head, lol. Box and can kind of girl? LMAO ... isn't everyone? Are you kidding me with a brownie recipe? lovely!
badwhoabot chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I just wanna let you know, your story was the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning. Up from bed and onto the comp. It's writing the review that takes a while. Since the chaps titled "Logan's Girl," I'll start with her. Man, is she clingy, like a koala, 'cept there's nothin cute about it. Logan deserves a medal for putting up with her shi..stuff so long. I'm glad that she's so bitchy, and the relationship's not so solid. As for Ro and Logan, I did see some RoLo scenes in there so I got my fix, I'm good. I liked the poker scene too. It's not everyday a girl has not one, but two naked men sitting at her table. Yumm! And speaking of yumm, thank you for the brownie recipe at the end. If you could bake you some without it poisoning you, I'd bake you two batches or however many you want. Now if the weekend could be here already...

lacroix chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Heh, Vic sleeping on his bean bag. That was too cute :D

Well, as much as I want Ro and Logan together, I don't really like the idea right now of Vic breaking up with her. She's right, he's like a big teddy bear :) As much as he might be afraid of his feelings right now I think he could get used to it. If he's willing to let that happen, that is ;)

But on the other side... Logan needs a nice woman at his side for a change. Jean was really getting on my nerves here and I felt so bad for Logan. He just wants to fall in love again like with Mariko. And in return he just wants to be loved back as much.

... and once again I'm addicted to a story,

- Steph :)
lyner chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
haha i can't believe you gave a recipe great story going (:
badwhoabot chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Okay, I'll admit, Victor's starting to grow on me. He makes me laugh with his 'dude's and 'Yo Lo's. Don't get me wrong, he still makes my brain hurt and I want to smack him for treating Ro like he does, but even with his faults, you still get me to like him. And I also like the almost-but-not-quite friendship you got between Vic and Logan. Poor Logan, trying to be the good friend and trying to resist Ro, and dumb Victor for dangling Ro in front of Logan. Serves him right if Logan takes Ro. (hint hint). It's good to see some attraction between Logan and Ororo. Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me...hmm. OK , so I'm a die hard RoLo fan, shoot me. I can't wait till Wednesday for your next chap. Hopefully we get to see why Ro picked Victor. Till then..

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter ). Although I loathe Jean with a passion I still would like to see your portrayal of her character. And I adore how you display the personas of Logan,kitty.. er.. sabretooth, and Ororo. Once again great job with the story I'm becoming addicted.
Eightcrayondon chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Great chapter. I really anticipate a meeting of Jean and Ororo , I hate when people speculate in reviews but, will they be friends or jealous of one another. There's actually some depth to Victor, interesting, that he's afraid of falling in love with Ororo, I see this being his downfall.

Can't wait for wednesday, how about you post it today?
Nienna Rose chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Woo hoo! He's a real idiot but you can't help loving Victor and it looks like he can't help loving our girl Storm! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with my fav characters! I'm really enjoying this!
lacroix chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
LOL, poor Logan. Sitting in the bathroom trying to calm down somehow, heh.

Vic and Ro are pretty hot together. I always had a thing for Vic, mhh... :)

But I LOVE Logan being with Ro even more, so I'm really wondering where this is all going. Will Ro come between the two men and their friendship? Or will they work it out somehow and remain friends? Victor is afraid of being tied down, letting a woman not only into his life but his heart. So what's he going to do about the fact that she's more to him than just another woman? I'd really like to see him being happy with someone, but he doesn't seem to want that. I think he's just afraid of being hurt again.

... Well, I guess I'll just wait for the next update, heh :D