Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 30 . 11/2/2006
YES! HAPPY ENDING! Great chapter! I really like how you added Mystique, Graydon, and Kurt's maternal parentage. As always, great job, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Nienna Rose chapter 29 . 9/15/2006
I started not to review this but aft reading it again I really liked it. It was kind of a nice way to end it with strife and friction after what they did so even tho theres a kinda fuzzy warm ending I think it works. So where's the epi?
RhiannonUK chapter 29 . 9/12/2006
And they lived (mostly) happily ever after. Grin.

I'm almost sorry this story is now ended - except for perhaps an epilogue which I'll look forward to.

Hopefully you'll be girding your loins for the next story. Didn't you say something about pure RoLo? I'd like to see that.

Thanks for all the work you put into this. You do RoLo to perfection even when it seems Marvel can't (still can't believe they did what they did, damn them!)

Sublime work, lady. Truly sublime. :0)
OroroHowlettyahoo.com chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
Wow! U updated so soon and its a happy ending or maybe its a bittersweet ending but I like it all the same!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
*sniffles* Yes! Happy ending! I loved the way you ended it! Everyone was happy, and thriving, and although it was sad that Ororo miscarried, she and Logan ended up doing quite well. Yet another RoLo gem from you, dear Darlin'. Can't wait for the next one!
OroroHowlett chapter 28 . 9/10/2006
Wow! This story has been full of interesting predicaments and I'm glad to see you still working on this with quicker updates!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 28 . 9/10/2006
Wow...That was unexpected...I wish I could write a really glowing review, but I'm a little speechless...Just know that I really enjoyed this chapter, a lot. Now I have to go put my jaw back in place...lol. You know you did a SPLENDERIFOUS job!
Nienna Rose chapter 28 . 9/9/2006
So now I see how it's gonna be now Vic's the bad guy and this is gonna be another Rolo! Ok so it's a good chapt few mistakes no biggy but Rolo? Again? It's all you write and I thought you'd try something else here oh well bring on the end so I can see how its gonna end and keep writing girl.
RhiannonUK chapter 28 . 9/9/2006
Will someone please kick 'Ro's arse right now? What the hell is wrong with that girl?

Another damn good chappie. I'm hoping this story arrives at the right conclusion. It will, won't it?

Thanks for the update, Darlin. And so soon after the last one too. Your hard work under adverse conditions is greatly appreciated. :0)
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 27 . 8/20/2006
All I can say is... 'woop woop'! I'm so excited that you posted a new chapter! And even though it was not beta'ed, it was still damn good. I'm sorry about your dilemma, but don't worry, everything is going to be fine, right? You take care of yourself...don't know where you stand on religion, but I'm praying for you.
Nienna Rose chapter 27 . 8/18/2006
Ok I'm not going to get into the mistakes cause you didn't have a beta and you're usually ok but what's up with the 14 at the bottom of story? I'm gonna have to tell you YOU TOOK FREAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE THIS and what are you doing to Victor? You know I like your stories a lot a whole lot really and you're one of the few authors who write Storm like she's got sense but what are you doing girl? Seriously? Except for a whole lot of questions and not knowing what Storm's going to do which is kind of good in a way I'm not so sure if I'm liking this any more or as much as before but it could be cause you didn't update in like forever! You made Victor into a freaking ahole and I love Victor! I love this story for the most part but it's gonna be a rolo isn't it? :(
msfatbooty69 chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
Well damn! I thought you gave up on this! Glad you didn't though cause this right here is drama in the making...with a lil life lessons thrown into the mix. Hope to see another addition...you know...SOON! :)
windrider1 chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
I had ti reread this entire thing to catch myself up, and I gotta say, I am so glad I did. :) Helluva fic, here, Darlin. Seriously!
RhiannonUK chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
YES! YES! YES! RoLo rules! High fives! I spent half of this chapter wanting to slap Storm and demand she get a grip. And boy did she do just that!

I'd wondered why you hadn't updated. I'm so sorry to hear that you've had major problems and I'm so happy you've come through whatever it was (sounded painful too). Your writers block seems to have scuttled away with its tale between its legs because so far this is easily the best chap of this brilliant fic. I'm going to go and read it again when I've posted this. That's how much I enjoyed it.

Welcome back, Darlin'. :0)
Akazato chapter 27 . 8/14/2006
I don't usually read X-Men stories but this was great.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »