Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 26 . 6/16/2006
Holy...well, let me not finish that. So great! I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story! I can't wait until Vic wakes up, and for Ororo to get the results back! Later!
RhiannonUK chapter 26 . 6/15/2006
Yay, you updated! (Does happy dance) And ya cranked up the tension even more. Now, when will someone slap Ro upside the head and demand she get with the program? Vic is so not for her - never, EVER!
Digital Tempest chapter 25 . 3/31/2006
So much raw emotion, that's what I love about this fic. There's just so much in it that I, as a reader, can relate to. I can feel every emotion, and let me tell you, it's led to talk to the computer screen like a complete idiot. LOL.

I just have to tell you this. When I read the part about Victor wanting to kill Logan in the beginning, I got this very weird mental image of him a la Uma Thurman style in a drop top covertible, telling the camera, " And when I arrive at my destination, I am gonna KILL Logan." Sorry, I have a friend's who's KB obsessed and things like this happen.
Eightcrayondon chapter 25 . 3/24/2006
I really like this one. I enjoy Saber's hallucination. The song .. I could do with out. lol. But overall I really like this chapter.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 25 . 3/19/2006
Hey, I missed you! Firstly, I agree with you that the song does go with the mood of the fic, secondly, I liked this chapter, although I'm still a little confused. Victor didn't try to kill Yukio, so he crashed into something else? Anyway, keep up the great work!
RhiannonUK chapter 25 . 3/19/2006
AARRGGHH! How do you do that? Keep cranking up the tension like you do? It's driving me nuts! You gotta update soon. Please.

I'm through begging now.
BarbaraB chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
Yo, I've been reading this whole thing for the past few days on my ipod. I've never enjoyed a story so much taht didn't have throbbing members, and trembling coves. LoL So much drama. At first I was all for sabes and ro but after seeing how much of an ass he was I grudgingly began to fall for Lo just as Ororo is seeming to. And "the hiv"! oh my gosh if thats not a dealbreaker I don't know what is. Not only did he cheat, not only with his best friends girl, and possibly his girlfriends friend, not only on his friends anniversary, not only after leaving his girl alone, not only in his friends bed (floor whatev), not only contracting the silent killer and possibly spreading it to his girl, not only lying about it and blaming her...etc. etc. Victor is the Scourge, and Ororo needs to wake up. Although I do think logan moved a little too fast. And Jean is a crazy evil bitch. Her and vic deserve each other. I'm in class so I have to end this, but thanks for writing this and keep it up
Eightcrayondon chapter 24 . 2/23/2006
This chapter actually made me understand how torn Ororo actually is. I was especially enamoured by Logan's childlike promises to himself, that he would make her happy if only given the chance. It touched me. I always love the inclusion of Yukio. I really can't wait for the next chapter BTW. I found Victor's walking away very appropriate for his character ... it's almost a defeated feeling he felt and he seems like a character who would just decide to whoop a55 when he knows that he's in the wrong.
Eightcrayondon chapter 23 . 2/23/2006
Come on! Stop teasing us ... by Chapter 23 they should have three kids lol.

So anyway I really liked this chapter. I appreciate your inclusion of HIV/AIDS because it reminds us that the Legacy Virus was Marvels way of recognizing that condition. I enjoyed the "scene" it was very sweet but then the issues that Ororo had towards the end are quite disheartening for what's to come.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 24 . 2/19/2006
Okay...I'm a little shocked by Victor's confession...Wow...Okay, that was a great chapter, as usual! I look forward to the next.
Nienna Rose chapter 24 . 2/19/2006
What? Ok this was really unexpected but I liked it and the ending especially which was kind of mellow after all the stuff that went down.
RhiannonUK chapter 24 . 2/19/2006
AARRGGHH! Why are ya doing this? Damn, this relationship is getting complicated. Is 'Ro gonna come to her senses? Is anyone? The tension's killing me so please update soon. :0)
storms-rose chapter 23 . 2/11/2006
i just wanted to review when i was signed in to tell you how kewl this story is and i am seriously wondering how it will all end...
Stormsrose chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
Amazing work as always...you did just fine without your beta to guide you. it's always a pleasure to read your stuff.
skyz chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
Mistake mistake One big mess. I hope that Vic learns about Storm and Logan and they can all start anew. Get everything out in the open. I suppose the news that Storm got would devestate her and she would act like that, sleeping with Logan etc. You did this very well. I understood why she'd done it and how she's still in love with Vic but confused. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.

skyz