Reviews for Dreaming of a Day
storms-rose chapter 23 . 2/11/2006
i just wanted to review when i was signed in to tell you how kewl this story is and i am seriously wondering how it will all end...
Stormsrose chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
Amazing work as always...you did just fine without your beta to guide you. it's always a pleasure to read your stuff.
skyz chapter 23 . 2/7/2006
Mistake mistake One big mess. I hope that Vic learns about Storm and Logan and they can all start anew. Get everything out in the open. I suppose the news that Storm got would devestate her and she would act like that, sleeping with Logan etc. You did this very well. I understood why she'd done it and how she's still in love with Vic but confused. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.

skyz chapter 22 . 2/7/2006
Not quite sure where this is going, but I am glad to be along for the ride. I think you captured Storm's feelings quite well. I liked this chapter.

Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 23 . 2/6/2006
Beautifully written, but the end has me extremely anxious...what's going to happen between Ororo and Victor? Eep...suspense, killing me...See you next chapter!
RhiannonUK chapter 23 . 2/6/2006
Poor Logan. Will he get the girl in the end? Or will she settle for the faithless Sabes? The tension is killing me. :0)
Nienna Rose chapter 23 . 2/6/2006
Well alright Victor! Man pulled his head outta his ass finally but it looks like it might be too late? This was a really good chapt so no complaints here.
Nienna Rose chapter 22 . 2/6/2006
I went off about reviewing and forgot to review this chapt whatever BUT you know I want her to be with Victor! BUT this was a cool chapt and I liked it.
OroroHowlettyahoo.com chapter 22 . 2/4/2006
I'm too lazy to log in. I hope you update soon so I can see what's going to happen.
RhiannonUK chapter 22 . 1/30/2006
Two posts in a week. A rare treat indeed. Glad to see you've solved your issues and returned to the story which continues to be fascinating. Looking forward to the next update.
Eightcrayondon chapter 22 . 1/29/2006
Emma a stripper? I love it. This is what makes for classic art.
skyz chapter 21 . 1/27/2006
It's good to see an update of this story. I think that I like where you're headed with this story now. It is always nice to get inside of Victor's head. Let's hope that he realizes he loves Storm and will fight for her no matter that he has HIV. Great stuff. Good job.

Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 21 . 1/26/2006
Beautiful! I was a bit worried when you didn't update for a while, but all is well now. I like this direction you're taking it in. I can't wait for the next chapter so I know what Ororo and Logan are going to do.
Nienna Rose chapter 21 . 1/26/2006
Ok I formally apologize for reviewing the chapter you sent me which you don't look like you're going to put up so now you can't call me silly rabbit any more girl even if I am!

Now I gotta shout Yipe! We got Victor and he's getting his act together and I didn't even see this coming! Yea! Cool chapt though I thought you were putting up the other one! If I promise to behave will you send me the next chapt? _ Pretty please?
BLACKMAGYCK5026 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
GREETINGS DARLIN;

FIRST OF ALL BOO THIS WHOLE SERIES IS ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING PIECES OF WORK FOR XMEN FANFICTION. BOO ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS ARE RATED *'S IN MY BOOK. LOOK GANG REMEMBER SOMETHING FROM THIS 42 YEAR OLD OKAY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH AND NOT LISTENING TO THE RED FLSGS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE FROM DEALING WITH IT FACE OR FROM THE ADVICE FROM FRIENDS WHEN YOU CALL YOURSELF BEING IN LOVE GOES TO THE WAYSIDE. NOW THIS WAS A REAL CLIFFHANGING SET OF STORIES AND DARLIN YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE REST OF THIS BOO, BOO. THIS STORY WITH EVERY CHAPTER KEPT ME RIVETED TO IT. NOW DON'T LET VICTOR BE MADE INTO A REAL F*KUP. HE IS LEARNING HOW TO TRULY LEARN ABOUT LOVE AND SACRIFICE. HE MADE A REALLY BIG MISTAKE, BUT HE SHOULD BE FORGIVEN FOR HIS MISGIVINGS, BUT NOT WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS OF HIS MISDEED. I REALLY STARTED TO LIKE THE BIG LUG EVEN IF HE IS STUPID AS ALL HELL. JEAN SHOULD BE FORGIVEN TOO, BUT SHE NEEDS TO SUFFER FOR WHAT SHE DID TO VICTOR AND TO LOGAN'S HOG. I LOVE HARLEY'S TOO, BUT NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU GET YOU SHOULDN'T DAMAGE NO WOMAN/MAN'S BIKE. NOW AS TOO LOGAN AND ORORO THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND DEVELOP THEIR RELATIONSHIP, AND LOGAN AND VICTOR NEED TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP AS FRIENDS. BESIDES WHO WOULD WANT TO RUIN THE MALE UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR LOVR FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WINDRIDER. PLEASE START THE STORIES HONEY. I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER REVIEW ON YOUR EXCELLENT CREATUIVE SPIRIT. WHO KNOWS YOU MAY BE READING ONE OF MINE HERE SOON. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION.

LOVE,