Reviews for Confectionary Secret
HighLife7823 chapter 34 . 7/6
This was the most utterly adorable thing I've read in a long time. You captured Wonka's character wonderfully, and I loved the shout-outs to the movies. Bravo.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
*gasp* I just figured it out! And you totally hinted at it too! She really is a Bucket! The "real" Bucket was adopted out right? THAT MUST HAVE BEEN LAUREN! YAAAY!
Grandpa George can't be wrong (and neither can I)!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Did I spot a nod to The Chronicles of Narnia in there? Brilliant!
Great chapter, very close call with that tattoo. He'll definitely remember that (unless he hit his head hard enough of course).
TwilightStarss chapter 34 . 9/3/2011
This was my first Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fanfic..and I absolutely loved it! I loved your character Lauren; I believed she grew in character, which I love in a story. And of course I loved Willy Wonka! From what I remember from the movie, I thought you wrote him very much in character. Terrific job )
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 21 . 2/4/2011
i meant the flux capacter and hitting your head to come up with aa solution to a pesky invention :)
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 20 . 2/4/2011
nice back to the future refrence
Goth Angel UK chapter 34 . 7/27/2009
""Oh boy, what a great idea!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands. His hat tilted at a dangerous angle and she reached up to straighten it. He caught her wrists and pulled her in for a chaste kiss, bringing the number of kisses he'd initiated up to an astounding total of seven!" - haha, that's one of my favourite lines, so Willy! Speaking of which, the way you kept him in character all the way throughout is amazing, well done you! Lovely story, the best of the Wonka stories I've read so far!
Goth Angel UK chapter 27 . 7/27/2009
Hahahaha, the last part of this chapter cracked me up! Poor Willy, it must be such a shock for him! However, there's something very erotic about his complete ignorance - or am I just plain weird? :P
Goth Angel UK chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
Oh, my, the end of that chapter was so sweet and tender! Btw, I do apologise about my comment in regards to Willy's eye colour, I see the mistake was deliberate :)
Goth Angel UK chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
I've just come across your story and love it so far. There are a few typos which would normally irk me but the story's too interesting for me to get too pedantic :P I just wanted to make an important correction though - Wonka's eyes are not brown but violet. I really hope in the next chapters that's been fixed, I love the colour of his eyes and it doesn't feel right to read about them being brown.
Chemistry chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ya know, I've read this story a dozen times, but I always end up coming back to it to enjoy it once more. I do the same thing with this one Harry Potter fic as well... I love you. :)
Lahara chapter 34 . 9/15/2007
Glad you finished the story. Total awesomeness! I love how at the end you tied in the line from the end of the older movie. Very cute. Just one tiny typo/thingie. SNIKS stands for Stunningly Venomous Instant Knid Spray... the acronym for that should be SVIKS. Maybe use Noxious to get the N?

Anyway... brilliant story. That probably was the best way to.. ahem.. deflower Willy, as well as describe his experience. Heheh. Of course I'm probably just as devious as Lauren when it comes to libido fueled experiences with the object of my affections. Hope your next story is just as amazing.
the ness-ness chapter 34 . 9/6/2007
I love this story to bits! *snuggles Willy, then backs away before Lauren clocks me*

~the ness-ness~
cornflakesnobowl chapter 34 . 8/31/2007
oh goody! congrats on completing this masterpiece. your Wonka was written to a T. i'm glad i read this, i really am.
CandleInTheDarkness chapter 34 . 8/31/2007
Brava! Congratulations are in order, the best Wonka fic I have ever read. Thanks for the wonderful read.

Happy writing!