Reviews for Lone Sheep
stargate addict chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
*sniffle* That's sad... sweet and sad. Come on, you should make a nice sequel where Rodney and Elizabeth are reunited.

*pause* And I'll just have you know, I don't even really like the McWeir pairing, I prefer Shweir. Kudos to your writing skills. :)
aaobuttons chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
That was so sad! Elizabeth at least had Carson (which btw was a nice change from John, as the triangle usually goes), but Rodney was so alone...
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I thought Rodney was dead! What is going on! I'm going to have nightmares too! (Can I have Carson to rub my back?) I'm looking forward to what happens...
kokopelli24 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Are you trying to make me weep?

At first I thought Rodney had died because of how deeply Liz was mourning him and Carson had nearly wrtten him off, but lo and behold, you surprised me at the very end and thankfully you also wrote a Rodney piece, which was just beautifully done. Writing it from an outsiders view made it very honest and it really says a great deal about Rodney's strength of emotion that she was able to conclude the last line: "He is trying to save the world; it’s just not ours but his."

I love the way you write and this was an engaging piece:-)
Emma chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Very good AU. I thought it was interesting how Elizabeth (and Carson) still thought of Earth as home, but to Rodney his home is Atlantis because Elizabeth is there.