Reviews for To be or not to be a Malfoy
face-the-fire chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
I started reading "To be or not to be a Weasley" yesterday, and could not stop reading it. I just LOVE the way you wrote it, and how you made Draco and Ginny's relationship...happen. Normally, when I read D/G stories, the way the relationship works, just seems so wrong, and generally in those stories, Draco is very out of character, like he has a split personality. I liked how Ginny taught Draco how to laugh, and to smile, and how she would have all these conversations with him where it seemed like he was pouring his heart out to her. I know it's kind of stupid for me to be reviewing To be or not to be a Weasley, on the sequel, but like I said I just could not stop reading, and therefore also could not be bothered to stop and take time to review. I definitely have to say that it is the best D/G story I have ever read, and I give you huge props for that. Now, onto to be or not to be a Malfoy. I think this story is just as great as is pre-quel so far, although it would be very good if sometime during the summer Ginny and Draco get to meet, even though it's 'forbidden', because I really will miss all those moments between them, so I think you should give them a few in this story as well. Anyways, I rally hope you update soon and keep up the AWESOME work (writing)! )
muppetmadness chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
I just read this and the last story in one go and I love them both. Hurry up writing this one! Is Draco at Headquaters too? Is he the person pacing? Please say yes! chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Sequel seems like it's going to be just as fantastic as its prequel... but it hasnt been updated for SO long! 7 months, plus some... for such a talented writer, that is pretty majorly annoying - people want to know where you were taking this fic! It's so bloody brilliant! You can't just leave your fans hanging like this! PLEASE update this! I'm begging, here!

Kyrissaean chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
I have spent my day off reading To be or not to be a Weasley and To be or not to be a Malfoy and I can't believe you have only done two chapters! I can't wait for the next one, its like i was given a book and then had it taken away before i finished it.

Don't take too long!

It's very good. :-)

I love d/g.

potatomaker chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
oh yes! soo exciting. I'm glad you've been working on this and I hope you continue to do so.
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
*paws* Are we ever gonna get to see more of this? Oh, please say yes!
Heiress of the Sea chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Im loving this sequal PLEASE UPDATE SOON im dieing from the suspense. o Draco's at Grimmauld Place isnt he? it all seems to make sense that he would be and that those were his steps that lulled her to i think im right! PLEASE UPDATE!
lilmissdiss chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story and I think you should update soon. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

Pasht chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I can't wait to read the rest! I have a guess as to where Draco is... is it Grimmauld Place? I mean.. that empty picture, the decaying house, Order members wandering around, and he hasn't left his room much, so the Weasleys won't have noticed his presence yet.

Update soon, I'm enjoying reading this story.
xojulesxo chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
awesome story. good job, can't wait to read more of your stories.
remembrances chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ah, I love it! Update ASAP!
remembrances chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Update very very very soon!
GoldenFawkes chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Yay! A sequel!

So is Draco at Grimmauld Place, or what? A portrait with no one in it? He's in Harry's and Ron's room! Come out, come out, Draco!

I cried so much reading HBP too. And had the, "Oh my goodness, what'll happen to the D/G shippers?" horrying thought. But you know, we can all live in our fantasy worlds, can't we? If we just kept things the way they were at the end of HBP, I think we'd all be bloody depressed! All we'd be able to think about would be about who's dead and that Draco, erm, didn't do too well in this book.

On the other hand, did you see him crying? And how he was so scared at the end? J.K. Rowling said he wouldn't have killed DD in the end. Of course, she also said other things about Draco, but I just choose to ignore those things.

Now that I've written a whole editorial...

Thanks for updating!
rockon2680 chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Draco is staying there isn't he ;)

This is my first review for any of your stories, I have just finished reading to Be Or Not To Be A Weasley, and I loved it! I can't wait for you to update more of this sequal! Even though I don't like Harry/Hermione ships, I don't mind reading it just to get to the Draco/Ginny :-D

ytdollface chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
great job on the sequal. I can't wait till the next chapter.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2