Reviews for Not the Same
Asher J chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Pretty good. I especially liked how you portrayed Karen. From what I'd seen in the BSLS series, there's no doubt she'd turn out that way. Hope to see more soon. (BTW, I've got a couple stories on here myself: "Jason and the Problem Child" and "Baby-sitters Down Under". Please R&R.)
thelustlesswonder chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Keep this one going!
Tyga chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
very cool story, and im liking it alot... keep up the good work and the writing!
fbk chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
lol925 chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
that was slightly er...disturbing but not too bad at least you warned us.
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
love your story! poor Bryon and Jeff! i hate homophobes! well please update soon! and JEFF AND BRYON FOREVER! They're so cute together! Jeff is just SO sweet! and go Bryon! you punch that ass! and poor old Dave, such a confused boy! anywho! update soon! love your story!
sounds-like-fun chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
I really like this story, the way they all grew up...

And there's Byron/Jeff (i love this pairing)!

Anyway, keep writing!
sounds-like-fun chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Great, I loved it...
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
Things would probably be easier for David if he started only liking Charlotte. Somehow, I don't think you're going to let them be easy.

I liked how you got Bryon to punch Sean, tho. :)
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Now I'm wondering what's up with Krist and Mary Anne. And how does David buy cigarettes? But the thing with Vanessa and Jerry was funny.
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
I loved the Hello Kitty thing (yeah, the shirt *would* look better on Emily) and Andrew starting to stand up to Karen. David and Andrew being brothers is sweet, too.
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Ack, poor Karen. Wanting to be older so badly, but not understanding the consequences. Bad, bad James.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
And the hurt continues. At least Byron isn't mad at David - and I liked how Andrew tried to help. Very sweet gesture.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Ow. Unrequited love sucks. I feel so bad for hurting David and oblivious Nicky.
Lioness Black chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
I know I've been a slacker reviewer, but this is such a good, well written story. I'm still totally impressed on how you've adapted characters as children into teenagers believably. I like the connection between Dave and Charlotte, and the confliction he feels for still liking Nick. The whole thing is really engaging.