Reviews for Luke's Dark Past
Didine34790 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
interesting story. needs an update though
Taer chapter 14 . 9/16/2005
I like the 20 years later and the Early Years, but only if they include Lukey :)
heyderpette chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
Good ending. I wouldn've wanted the story to go on longer, but there's no point in writing a story that's not fun to write anymore, so I'm okay with it.

My Favourite Ideas:

-20 Years Later

-Gilmore Girls: The Early Years

-Boarding School

I think you should do all three!
starshollow108 chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
aww...cute ending...

i like the idea for Pre-Gilmore Girls, with rory 2 and lorelai 18, cause i always wanted them to do more specials that showed lorelai's life when rory was young, like the eppy when gigi was born and they showed rory's birth also, yeah, so, i like that idea. :)
ProFfeSseR chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
I'm very honered you used my idea, and I like Luke asking Lorelai to marry him! From the idea's you described I like the lorelai and rory didn't made up 20 years later idea the most!
JavaJunkiE006 chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
great story! as for your chapter problem, maybe you could try to "fastfoward" time, just make sure you include the improtant events and stuff. i have never written a fanfic, so maybe my idea is wierd. anyways, update soon!
ProFfeSseR chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
Great chapter, I love how Lorelai helped Alexis! And as for your note, I could use a Luke/Lorelai chapter, one where he talks about how he feels, and not to Alexis because that's differnt.
JavaJunkiE006 chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
great story, update soon!
writergirl487 chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
Its getting better and better! How long are you going to make this? I found the jeans at Nordstrom Rack. They were $55.99, how much better can you get! Marc Jacobs! My cousins spent the night and woke me up at 7. Yesterday someone called my cell and woke me up at 6 i wish i'd have been more awake because it sounded like a ticked off woman, she was asking for a guy. I could've been like here let me wake him up, and then be all mushy, just loud enough so she could here. I went to Stanford yesterday. Thats where i want to go. It is so beautiful. Well I should go do my homework so I can go there! Bye!
heyderpette chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
wow! this story is amazing! i have been sitting here reading it nonstop since who knows when and i forgot to eat! i'm starving, because you can write such an intriguing story. i don't know whether to love you or hate you! lol just kidding. your story rocks, and please update soon!
ProFfeSseR chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
Great chapter, it all makes sense now and I stop hating Alexis because this isn't a bad thing, not really at least. She had a good reason to do what she did and Luke and Lorelai can help her now. I start understanding that girl and respect her. That's great because I hardly ever change my opinion about someone! Great job!
gilmoregirlkk chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
cliffhanger! no- its really good! as they say at mickey d's im lovin it!
JavaJunkiE006 chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
WOW! another great chapter! please update soon!
RandomGG25 chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
is she pregnant? i bet she needs the money for an abortion.
ProFfeSseR chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
I love it! Great chapter, might be one of my favourite you've written so far, no, it is for sure! It was time Luke figured out how Alexis is and that Jess was right! Update again soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »