Reviews for Weekend
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww love it muchly :) x
StarryNights06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very good.

You're a pretty good writer. Keep it up!
TVfureak6788 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aww, so sweet! Good job!
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I must say, this is an awesome one shot. You've gotten the characterization down to a pat! For some reason, I'm not surprised that Sky cancel's out on Syd because of trainning and work lol

I hope you're going to continue to write about this pair! Come out with another story soon.
garnetred chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That lucky girl (sigh!). Excellent story.
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great story. :) I added it to the C2 I made a while ago. :-D
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
loved it
Beautiful-Me89 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
OMG! That rocked I wish more people wrote fics like this. I love the way you wrote Sky/Syd in this fic. I hope you continue
RickyRemembers chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
aww... cute
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this fic! Sky and Syd are definitely my favorite couple and you wrote them so well in this story! I can totally imagine Sky being so absorbed in his work and cancelling out on Syd lol come out with another story soon!

Hope you have tons of fun on your birthday!
moosmiles chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Awe! That's so cute! I'm not one for Sky/Syd, but this was awesome! Sky's such a dork when it comes to duty. Poor Syd. She's really good to him. Happy birthday! I hope you write more to this!

Love and hugs,

Maia
Jenluvskat chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hehe! This was an awesome short little fic. I love Syd and Sky! Nice to have someone else write about them doing you know what! Good Job, I loved it. I'll just add it to my faves!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Excellent fic! Love it! Happy belated b-day!