Reviews for Unfinished Business
ladymirth chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
You write the BEST Spuffy stories!
c.k chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
wonderful story...you nailed the dialouge. It so sounds like them. thank you for a great read.
Night Owl Too chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Author's Note: For those interested, I've posted a sequel of sorts to "Unfinished Business" here at ff . net. It's a fluffy little ficlet called "Second Verse." And thanks for reading!
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
In the name of all things evil write another story!
Brunettepet chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Excellent twist in the end and perfectly in character for Buffy. The dialogue was sharp and the entire story flowed well. I especially enjoyed the Spike and Angel interaction.
Brunettepet chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
That was desperate and erotic. Buffy was saying all the right things, but Spike's disassociated initial response was a bit disconcerting.
Quinara chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
I really liked this - that twist at the end was brilliant. Thanks for writing!
ness345 chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Great, more soon.
buffyann999 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i love the part when buffy and spike
Brunettepet chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
The interaction between Spike and Angel was intense and emotional. You did an excellent job spelling out Spike's opinions of his relationship with both Dawn and Buffy and the long, looming shadow of Angel over them all. Buffy's arrival was expected, but no less dramatic for the expectation. The dialogue is well realized and the conclusions you're having Spike draw are in character and heart felt. That last line, upon Buffy's apology, was heart breaking. I just hope Spike is wrong for reacting that way.