Reviews for I Do
11 years... could you update this? Pretty please with a cherries on top?
I dont know why but I can't help but crack a smile
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
"Ms. Langley, one more interruption from you, and I will assign you a thirty page paper on the differences between Gundam series from Pre-Second Impact as compared to Post Second Impact."
Kensuke adjusted his glasses. "Those were the best two weeks I ever spent in this class."

Now there's a Japanese kid who knows how to act like he's around giant robots.

"Somewhere, Gendo Ikari felt the sudden need to make his son miserable both grow and diminish, resigning to take the confusion out on the nameless tech who was about to fall into the EVA's LCL bath."

Hah!

"Tough, the decision is final. And Ms. Langley, I want another ten page paper on the differences between American cartoons along the same vein as the Gundam paper, thanks to your outburst."

That one shouldn't be too bad, since chicks DO dig giant robots after all.

"One of the pre-second-impact publications I studied claimed that boring, or the complete lack of, sex was one of the most common causes for failed relationships"

Well, the idiots have it in reverse. Correlation is not causation.
Viper5delta chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Seems like an interesting, but I can't get over all of the omakes :(
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
You are indeed THE master storyteller to mix an NGE story with such comedy. Only on CH 4 but...wow!
HonorGuard Ra chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
What could possibly go wrong? This story being dead/complete since '06 is a good start.
Red Death chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Very amusing and gigglicious thus far, but this story has committed one of the cardinal sins of online fanfiction: Easily more than half of every chapter are omakes.

This is not only bad form for any writer, as any non-story-related material is to be kept to an absolute minimum, it's above and beyond FFNet's rules. This story would be immediately deleted on sight if the admins got a report.

Aside from this egregious error, the story is highly amusing. I can't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
why did you stop
Fox Boss chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Can't wait for Mari to appear.
Steven chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
WHY DID YOU NEVER CONTINUE THIS!
Destrark chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Wtf is with all the black comedy rape omakes?
MWRANDOM chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story.
Winter Feline chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I end up choking with laughter as I keep reading. Truly a delightfully amusing, funny and at the same time intriguing tale that you have woven together here. I am reading on and seeing how close I am to the end leaves me sighing a bit sad that this is coming to an end it seems, but I've enjoyed all I've read of this so far.
Winter Feline chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I can't help it I am laughing so hard it hurts, this tale is definitely hitting a lot of funny moments, or I am just too tired to not laugh at things. Either way, a lot of fun and delightfully amusing tale, continuity works and the omakes add a snicker's worth of mirth to the tale too!
Winter Feline chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I gotta say, Rei embodies the name of the chapter rather well here. She's definitely a girl you don't want to piss off, and I can well imagine how and why she would be so terrifying to anyone she doesn't happen to like. Shinji's lucky to be on her good side.