Reviews for I Do
Viper5delta chapter 6 . 6/22
Seems like an interesting, but I can't get over all of the omakes :(
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 2/5
You are indeed THE master storyteller to mix an NGE story with such comedy. Only on CH 4!
HonorGuard Ra chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
What could possibly go wrong? This story being dead/complete since '06 is a good start.
Red Death chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Very amusing and gigglicious thus far, but this story has committed one of the cardinal sins of online fanfiction: Easily more than half of every chapter are omakes.

This is not only bad form for any writer, as any non-story-related material is to be kept to an absolute minimum, it's above and beyond FFNet's rules. This story would be immediately deleted on sight if the admins got a report.

Aside from this egregious error, the story is highly amusing. I can't stop laughing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
why did you stop
Fox Boss chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Can't wait for Mari to appear.
Steven chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Destrark chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Wtf is with all the black comedy rape omakes?
MWRANDOM chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story.
Winter Feline chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I end up choking with laughter as I keep reading. Truly a delightfully amusing, funny and at the same time intriguing tale that you have woven together here. I am reading on and seeing how close I am to the end leaves me sighing a bit sad that this is coming to an end it seems, but I've enjoyed all I've read of this so far.
Winter Feline chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I can't help it I am laughing so hard it hurts, this tale is definitely hitting a lot of funny moments, or I am just too tired to not laugh at things. Either way, a lot of fun and delightfully amusing tale, continuity works and the omakes add a snicker's worth of mirth to the tale too!
Winter Feline chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I gotta say, Rei embodies the name of the chapter rather well here. She's definitely a girl you don't want to piss off, and I can well imagine how and why she would be so terrifying to anyone she doesn't happen to like. Shinji's lucky to be on her good side.
Winter Feline chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
I gotta say the omakes still make me laugh, though the last one about a drunken abuse situation less so. Still, not everyone likes everything, and I've been laughing myself silly otherwise, even when the gender-switch joke was played with Aida & Soryuo, so guess I am just a bit hypocritical at seeing Shinji in the same situation then. Anyhow, having a lot of fun reading this and curious to see where it goes.
Winter Feline chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I read the earlier chapters chuckling happily but reaching this far I can't help but laugh happily and read along further. Definitely glorious, the omakes bring out a lot of extra fun and the story itself is making me laugh so hard I got a few weird looks from other people nearby earlier. Reading this on laptop in public wasn't a smart idea, I've been laughing myself silly, but I definitely tip my hat to you, wonderful fun tale you have here. Bravo!
roughstar333 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013