Reviews for I Do
Tail Kinker chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Short, but funny. :)
Tail Kinker chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Don't know whether to cheer for Shinji, or pray for his soul...I'm a bit S/R fan, and I hope this works out well for them.

As for Mr. Doe...not even Gendo deserves such cruel and unusual punishment.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I think even Rei might see that things are not meant to go that far...but who cares? :) As always, taking Rei out of the context of EVA makes her screamingly funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This sort of exercise is common enough in western schools...not sure about Japanese schools. OTOH, I can totally see Rei taking it seriously. This should be a fun read. Spelling and grammar look good so far.
Hermes tonsils chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Maybe it's the fact that pretty much anything involving a penguin ends up being cute, but I still enjoyed Pen-Pen holding the traditional 'blindfold and last cigarette' to present to Shinji.

The Rei-clones omake was classic, weird and funny at the same time.
tenchifew chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Hilarious! I laughed reading it. Great story.

Thank you very much for writing.
Samhan chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Please continue
ijpowers92 chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
followed this from tvtropes.

It's a stupid fic. But its a fun fic.
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Poor Shinji. I see it's been a while since your last update of this story. I hope your muses hurry home soon. ::gigglefits::

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
I'll never be able to listen to "Margaritaville" in quite the same manner ever again. Thank you, Innortal. ::roflmao::

I would dearly love to know what is a worse threat than an Angel. Really and truly. ::snickers::
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I agree with PenPen that the little button on the IV drip is a wonderful wonderful thing. So is my "Could Care Less Bear" T-shirt from Shirt dot Woot dot com. ::sighs happily, grabs the glass of Don Ramon red wine and sips:: mmmm... almost worth the broken ribs from laughing so hard.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
::snickergigglefits:: yer mean, Innortal. ::tapes up ribs::
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
::new image on very demotivational dot com::

~~Scene where Shinji and Rei are in bed, she's snuggling—her arm across his chest—and he's all bug-eyed and scared~~

I'm so dead! Mustn't run away! I'm so dead! Mustn't run away! I'm so dead! Mustn't run away! I'm so dead! Mustn't run away!

~~Pic Caption at bottom~~

Doesn't matter, had sex
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
::whimpers as a mouthful of GOOD red wine surges against gravity and sprays out nose all over monitor and keyboard:: NAMMIT INNORTAL! ::gaspchokewheeze::
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »