Reviews for I Do
Remzal Von Enili chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
poor berserker. soon he wont remember how to fight and will have to sex te angels to death.
Primus2021 chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Where are the 50 Rei clones?
WTF chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Stopped reading when you put Ranma in this story... He's kinda getting overrated
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
i love this! u even added mayumi and mana! now we just need mari!
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
actually gundam muyo is something id love seeing.

are we talking about freedom gundam lighthawk wings? or Gundam 00?(the talks to comefirst contact with aliens...the GPX would )
Tail Kinker chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Short, but funny. :)
Tail Kinker chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Don't know whether to cheer for Shinji, or pray for his soul...I'm a bit S/R fan, and I hope this works out well for them.

As for Mr. Doe...not even Gendo deserves such cruel and unusual punishment.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I think even Rei might see that things are not meant to go that far...but who cares? :) As always, taking Rei out of the context of EVA makes her screamingly funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This sort of exercise is common enough in western schools...not sure about Japanese schools. OTOH, I can totally see Rei taking it seriously. This should be a fun read. Spelling and grammar look good so far.
Hermes tonsils chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Lol
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Maybe it's the fact that pretty much anything involving a penguin ends up being cute, but I still enjoyed Pen-Pen holding the traditional 'blindfold and last cigarette' to present to Shinji.

The Rei-clones omake was classic, weird and funny at the same time.
tenchifew chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Hilarious! I laughed reading it. Great story.

Thank you very much for writing.
Samhan chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Please continue
ijpowers92 chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
followed this from tvtropes.

It's a stupid fic. But its a fun fic.
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
Poor Shinji. I see it's been a while since your last update of this story. I hope your muses hurry home soon. ::gigglefits::

Take care and thanks for sharing.
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »