Reviews for I Do
animewatcher chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
simply great!, so much fun rading this chapter, and i know this is only the beginnin, cant wait for more, and specially for the omakes!
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Holey Moley! I don't know what was funnier, Rei grabbing a marriage license or Gendo doing the twist and ending up ass over teakettle falling down the escalator :D

Great stuff you have going here.
claws1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
a bastard falling down stairs? that is funny. A bastard falling down an ecalator that is going up..priceless.
dennisud chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
You know...I think you should make a parallel story title with the added"Omake" to it so we can get more MST godness.

As for the story, very cute, funny and entertaining!

dennisud2015
nick2951 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Oh my God, this story is fricken hilarious. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Andy chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
if I don't like Shinji/Rei, why am I still reading this? I think it's beccause it's funny as hell. heheh...omake
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Hehe, another great chapter! However, I hope you don't mind but I have a couple of things to say about this fic. First and probably most important is Shinji's attitude towards this 'marriage'. In the series Shinji is actually ATTRACTED to Rei so this marriage is actually a good thing. He would have been acting nervouse because he did not want to disappoint Rei, not scared of her, right? I think that he would be more bewildered at her actions, not frightened of them. Maybe he would even be excited, scared excited but excited none the less.

Two, I can't help but notice that you are having Shinji act as if he were Ranma. I've read all of your other fics and absolutely love them. In this fic, however, for some wierd reason I keep envisioning Ranma doing those things, not Shinji. His personality would have made him more resigned than anything else to the assignment. I'm not sure if it is me that's just weird, I don't know.

Finally, how come your chapters are extremely short? This is the shortest chapter I've ever seen you write before! The omakes take up more than half of the 'chapter' itself! THe Omake #2 that you wrote is the best out of the bunch by the way! Typhonis' omake comes right after that one. The others were okay.
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Good chapter, though I wished it was a tad bit longer, but still good. Please update this one soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
ROTFL, this was great! I hope tht this story is also continued, as it'll be fun to see where everything goes from her on in.
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I never thought I'd see an eva story that I actually liked, but here it is. Great job, and I do hope you continue it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Gendo falling down the escalator was hilarious, good job! I think if Rei slows down just a little and lets Shinji get more comfortable that they'll soon be deeply in love by the end of the assignment if not sooner. I love the idea of using Akane's cooking as a bio weapon against the angels, pure genius!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I just love Omakes. Sometimes, I love them more than the Fic. But, that's what their for, am I right, or am I right? Probably not.
Handsome Rob chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is looking pretty good. Cant wait to see the next chapter. Keep up the good work

_
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This fic looks VERY promising. Omakes were great also. I'm waiting for next chapter.

-Knight 2