Reviews for I Do
Eva-Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is very messed up. And I'm not talking about typos. Despite the screwed up direction this is going it looks like a great story with an interesting plot!
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Took me a little while to hunt up this story and add it to my favourites list as I've always enjoyed reading this. It's beautiful and quite sweet, but what would one expect of something from an innocent Rei who's devotion to Shinji is quite exceptional.
Selias chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
I have to say, this was a really interesting fic. Hope you get some inspiration to finish it. Either way, it was a good read.
Archnecromancer King chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
Very funny! Really thanks!
Zelara chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Ranma was born around 1971. by the time Eva rolls around in 2015, he should be roughly 44
dzk87 chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Oooooh. Man dude, this is great... Keep it all up.
codywelch17 chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
please finish this story it's one of my all time favorites
Wildfire1999 chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
Please come back and finish this. This is so freaking hilarious, it's a crime to not see the end!
Keigai O Yain chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
I decided to wait until I had read the, currently entire fic before reviewing.

I feel that there is a discrepancy within, in CH 13 it is stated:

Asuka using a little known law passed by the UN in 2007 which allowed for a polygamous marriage if all members consented.

As nether Shinji or Rei would have consented that would make the following, false:

“Now, since we don’t have a legal way to force you three to behave, and as much as I hate to do this to Shinji, since I literally know how he feels, you two will have to play nice and share your husband.”

Shinji and Rei could have the 'False' marriage annulled.

Other than that I really enjoyed reading this rather funny fic.

deathgeonous chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
Well this story is, well utterly insane is one way to put it, and really funny as well. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Ajac chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
While this fic does appear to be a deadfic, I still found it QUITE entertaining. Well done.
inu chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
love this story update
DiLost chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
This story is cool, please update it soon
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
LMAO! This story has descended into total chaos. Just what I'd expect from an Innortal fic, the king of full on total, unadulterated, massively destructive chaos. This fic is like an unholy union of Leslie Nealson movies, Mel Brooks pictures, and Woody Allen's sex comedies spliced into EVA to create an evil no mortal being has ever witnessed on the face of the Earth. THE END OF NEAR! REPENT!

Anywho, great story so far. Its completely insane, I'd be really worried if I ever saw a normal fic from Innortal. The world would definitely be coming to an end then. LOL
Intergalactic Cattleman chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
PLEASE! update. im beging you!
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »