Reviews for Falling
buob chapter 13 . 7/22
hahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahah
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Loving the story
megafan123 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
no you didn't
Luna chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Awsome so far I really
heartwarming chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Where to start? This is one of the lenghtier RobStar fanfics I've read, and I can't say I was disappointed. It is a shame that I am here, writing this only now, nearly ten years after its original publication date.

This story has a number of strengths, firstly being comprehensibility in terms of the complexity of the plot. Besides the main theme of Robin and Starfire's growing affections, the mysterious creature and its relation to the couple was efficiently woven into the plot. To add to it, you write excellent fighting sequences - a feat that many romance writers cannot accomplish, so much applause to you for that.

All that aside, I do have a few minor comments in regards to characterisation. Firstly, I found that Starfire was made far too "foreign" in her method of speech - that is to say: although it is evident that she should retain some of her original quirkiness when speaking English, I personally felt it was overdone. Secondly, there is Robin: although you managed to capture the generals of his personality, he became increasingly cheesy and out-of-character around Starfire at times. I understand that this was essential to the developing romance, but I felt like it could have been handled better; Robin, in my opinion, is one for subtler gestures and would attempt to deny his feelings and/or act as "casually" as possible around the object of his affections. In short, where it concerns the main duo, I'd give you a 7.8/10. Not a bad mark; I just felt that they were TOO fluffy and "goo goo eyes" around one another.

Now, for the rest of the Titans. Raven, Cyborg and Beast Boy: a whopping 10/10. I LOVED their interactions, their antics together were hilarious and I could practically imagine them speaking in my mind's eye. Raven was a refreshing break from all the excessive lovey-dovey stuff. Beast Boy and Cyborg's reactions made me giggle quite a few times. The Titans East, though mentioned only briefly, were also diligently written. I almost feel as though I enjoyed the background characters' teamwork and banter more than the actual romance.

In general? I rate this story an 8/10. One can appreciate the time and dedication you put into writing all of this, and the thoughtfulness put into the interactions of each scene. It's definitely something I'd read at least twice. Great job!
ysabella chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
so umm, really good chapter kid. hey do u know i am making my own teen titan story. it has the same tile as yours
ysabella chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
hey it is me again. so when will u make anouth teen titans story [ sorry i cant write alot it onley because i am using a 3ds]
ysabella chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
well i love your story so far. But their is 1 thing i would love to know: is starfair pregnant?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Beast Boy you little shit. God, I love all of them so much, thanks for keeping them in character.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Woo! StarRae is my favorite (friend)ship ever :D
BeforeThePrologue chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
eheheheheh
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
So the creature appears when Rob and Star have difficulties? Is it meant to bring them together or something?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Oh man... Is he going to try and distance himself?
By the way, I love how you portray Raven, very in character but also more personal.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
*shrieks* So cute!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Don't you dare screw this up Robin!