Reviews for Not Exactly Valentines
Pinky swear, huh
Rhymia chapter 6 . 1/4
Oh, I LOVE this! I loved it too much to stop and review, but I probably will tomarrow.
Niffler81 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
And... There is still no update. I can not even count all the times I have reread this and forced other people to read this (they loved it too, btw) while hoping you will update. Will you ever? Because this is truly amazing. I want to say more... But there hasn't been an update in 7 years so I will wait until you do before I give you a 1000 word review.
Fhycsa chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
No candy corn in England (I live here, I would know)
Oh and happy Halloween!
Olivia chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
THIS. IS. AMAZING. When are you going to continue?
Tammy Romani chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
LOVE THIS

its so hilarious you should definately carry on :LLLLLL
DeadlyStilettos chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
This is definitely the best Harry Potter fic that I have ever read. It deserves MUCH more than the 447 reviews it (currently) has. I am sure that by the time this fic is finished, it's gonna have more than 20k reviews. Wanna bet a FLOPPITY JILLION galleons?
DeadlyStilettos chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh, this is lovely. Passing notes- my little rule-breakers. I'm ever so proud. May I call you Muffin, too? –James

Hilarious, really.
DeadlyStilettos chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
The pranks (if you can call them that) were really something.
Don't you think that Ambrosia ate too less to be worrying about her health. after all, what harm can
- five slices of roast beef

- four different kinds of potatoes (baked, mashed, scalloped, roasted…)

- several types of pies (shepherd's, mince, etc.)

- a million servings of every kind of pudding known to man (not each, at least… she does have SOME restraint)

- 10 rolls (6 buttered, 4 not)

- one and a half slices of chocolate cake

- various tarts, custards, cookies

- three glasses of pumpkin juice, two mugs of hot chocolate with dessert

- a handful of Muggle candy corn Lily's mum sent by post

do?
DeadlyStilettos chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Injuries: Welt on back of head, dislocated left shoulder

Wow. Lily is really a force to be reckoned with if she can cause this level of damage.
DeadlyStilettos chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Awwww. Lily, don't you think that you are being a bit too hard on James. Give the boy a chance.
DeadlyStilettos chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I haven't laughed this much in centuries (Well, that's clearly an exaggeration but then also...you are way too funny). The format reminded me of the one that has been used in the Boy series by Meg Cabot and I loved it from the moment I set my eyes on it.
Funny girl chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
paperworlds chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
You know you're a true James/Lily fan when your expression crumbles on even the smallest of mentions of LJ death in the mist of a hilarious story. Epic job!
delz04 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I laughed so hard reading this. I hope you update soon as it's brilliant. I love your James, and basically this whole style of writing. It's very entertaining. Much love. :)