Reviews for Not Exactly Valentines
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Love this. Funny, quirky, interesting, well written, full of ideas e.t.c An amazing read :D
Bookworm chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Hey, what if Padfoot Prongs and Wormtail write in a made up language to annoy Moony?
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
You pinky swore!
And normally I'd never be a demanding and rude reviewer (I am very understanding of writers that are busy and have more important things to do as I am one myself), but it's been...10 years!
Anyway, I'm still hoping you'll return and perhaps finish this magnificent fanfiction, as I'm sure many people are. And I hope life's alright for you too because, well, it has been a decade. That's a long time.
Grrrrrr chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
Seriously it's been at least ten years ! Update !
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I love your fic it's HILARIOUS
DauntlessBlueTreacleTart chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
But you pinky swore! And no chapter!
Lol jk. Anyways, this fic is hilarious. I love how its told by reports, notes, diary entries, and the like. Update if you can!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
The whole bit about the "floppity jillion" galleons had me collapsed in laughter. My sister is now very concerned as to my mental health.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
References to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy make my day. I always loved that line
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
really... you randomly end it...it doesn't even go with the tittle!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Fancy a snog in the Astronomy tower?
ABC-123 chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I know you last updated 10 years ago, but I REALLY like this story! So please, Please, PLEASE, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE keep on updating!
E.K.A chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Adachi-San chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Amazing story...
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Hahaha hahaha hahaha this is perhaps the best mauraders fix I've read!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Haha. This is bloody brilliant. I lurve it. Cause Sirius taught me how to lurve...