Reviews for No Longer Pretend
nics14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
So much emotion...it makes me wanna break down on the floor and die.
yay chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awwww. That's so sweet and so sad.
Cicada with Pen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Interesting shipping! I'd like to see how you would treat in in a fluffy fanfiction story.
Bunneh018 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Damn mate... You had to go and kill them off. My heart dropped to the floor when you abruptly killed off Granger. I was on the verge of crying at the funeral scene. And when Malfoy broke down, so did I. Good story mate.
Aeasel chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
A beautiful piece...you captured the idea of their implausible dis-functional relationship right up to the [bitter] end. My heart quite frankly broke at the grave scene (i'm a hardcore dramione fan at heart) and I really really loved how you wrote Harry's and Pansy's final moments with the two questions ("Pansy,do you love me?" "why?do you love me, harry?" ) followed by the flashback in the end. An amazing way to really tie their relationship together.
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Just read this after reading Who They Were, and I love how the stories fit so well together from the two different perspectives. They're both powerful pieces and you've written them both with such a wonderful style. Thank you!
SnowWhiteQuill chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I love this story, it always makes me cry. and this is like my 7th time reading it.

Though i am just slightly confused. it's a sad ending and pansy dies, but why is there that scene in the end with the whole "i love you?"

was that a dream? b/c if it was reality, how come harry could say it then, but not later during the war?

And also, I love the way Pansy narrates Draco's pain at the funeral. It's so deep and full of emotion. sigh. if only i could write like this.
Author D P chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I'm not a fan of Harry/Pansy, but I vowed I would read all of you stories. I honestly can say I loved it. I did manage to catch the Draco/Hermione part *snicker*. It was awesome, might I add. In the author's note at the beginning you said it was difficult to write without the fluff. You really didn't write about the war that much, so it was , like, all fluff. Don't take that the wrong way! Fluff is how you write, it makes your stories yours. Don't give up the fluff, 'cause that's all your wtitting style. So, nice FLUFF! ;)
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Confusing. But beautiful.
kehkaa chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
My God, this was excellent! This was my first time reading a Harry/Pansy fanfic and I'm glad that I read this one as my first.

Thank you so much for writing and posting it!
moronicisus chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love this...made me cry so much, on the part for Draco and the ending and all through middle of it..

You did an amazing job with this, the way you wrote it seems so plausible and real, the emotions are raw and so nicely put.

An amazing job on this one-shot...it really is heartbreaking, though
Onyx-Jade chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Heartbraking story, the way you created the atmosphere surrounding them is incredible... You write in an amazing way, never stop!
totalromantic123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
i love this. it is so romantic! good job
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
this story so totally fit the draco-hermione story : who they were. did you making it in the same time ?
Sandra chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was heartbreaking; it made me cry.

Sandy