Reviews for Is it true, His love for me
Sunny-Sides-of-Life chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Good job I like it so far kee pup the good work. - :D
IDoNotReallyCare chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! GREAT STORY!
nejisakura chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
your story is really good... i like it... i really don't mind if this is a ryoxOC pairing.. to tell you the truth i really like a ryomaxOC pairing than the others...
Tsuiren chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Interesting story you got here, I'll be waiting for an update.
DarkHand27 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Yay! Karupin gets a friend! Well, I'll read the other chapters later. Meanwhile I'll just add you to story alert!
DarkHand27 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hello! I read the prologue, and I'm probably going to read more! (lucky you...) In case you're wondering, I'm darkhand27 on xanga. I went to your website and there was the link to you fanfiction account and uh... curious... so...

here I am! Nice story!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Kinda liked it but it was kinda bland. Put more events or incidents in it or something. And i do want you to update soon cause I haven't forgotten this story.
General Iroh chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
You will never improve as a writer if you keep writing suefics.

MARY SUE (n.):

1. A variety of story, first identified in the fan fiction community, but quickly recognized as occurring elsewhere, in which normal story values are grossly subordinated to inadequately transformed personal wish-fulfillment fantasies, often involving heroic or romantic interactions with the cast of characters of some popular entertainment.

2. A distinctive type of character appearing in these stories who represents an idealized version of the author.

3. A cluster of tendencies and characteristics commonly found in Mary Sue-type stories.

The act of committing Mary Sue-ism is sometimes referred to as “self-insertion.”

A Mary Sue story is the literary equivalent of opening a package that you thought would be the new jacket you ordered on eBay, only it turns out to contain a poorly-constructed fairy princess costume made of some lurid and sleazy material. It's tailored to fit a human-size Barbie doll, not you; and when you hold it up to the light, you can see the picked-out stitchmarks where someone else's name used to be embroidered across the bodice. The dress has been used but not cleaned, and appears to have last been worn during a rather sloppy romantic interlude …

I want a refund.
pinkfloweree chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
i thought only dogs ate like leftover food that they owners don't want?
N0T0RI0US chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
itz knot bland its awesome! i love it! i love u!

awesome!

upd8 soon bcoz dis fic is awezome!

reyna is da bestz!
Let it B De Way It is chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
it's good, but way out of character.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
omg!

she is so gonna torture him!

update soon!
acyp chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Haha, someone is shorter than Ryoma? OMFG! Nah, jk jk, it's all cool. Nice story, at least it's not those rushed 'love at first sight' weird ones, no offence to those who make 'em of course. Depends on the reader. Anyways, keep up the good job, and I hope you continue your stories for your many readers out there waiting.
Freaky Emo chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
name:Amy Lee Yoshiama

age:14

personality:Nice,kind,not really talkative,and smart

description:long black waist length hair with red high lights in a ponytail when playing tennis

likes:Tezuka

Sports:Tennis(lefty)
Yonaka Takai chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
thanks...*mutter*now to report this to backup tenshi