Reviews for The Prophecy That Was Destined To Join
shadowfoxkistune chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
i really really like ur story i think im gonna vote for the sango/hiei pairing though im kinda confused because in chapter 2 it said sango and miroku were married either that or i read it wrong ( well anyways) pls update soon
angel61991 chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
great story but it needs morwe action. please update soon.
MidnightKitsuneInuAshurii chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
NO! SUCH CRUELTY! YOU MUST UPDATE AGAIN! SOON HOW BOUT RIGHT NOW XD anyways im voting again!

hiei/ sango

botan/inuyasha xD
angel61991 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
one thing botan/inuyasha gross and botan/yusuke to strange. those are the onley couples i would have a problem with oh and hiei couples are way freaky. please update soon.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
yay an update xP. lol err...I forgot to vote last time so my vote...goes towards...Sango and Yusuke xP. lol
a chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
its a good writing
AngelicConquistador chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I like this a lot I vote SangoMiroku and thanks for updating so much update soon onegai!
IYGURL chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
PLS UPDATE AGAIN SOON GOOD WORK ON THE CHAPTER
gift alchemist100 chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
sango/hiei!

botan/miroko
Writer of Angelus chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
This story is going well! Update as soon as you can!
MidnightKitsuneInuAshurii chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
awesome! i say san/hiei and inu/botan . lol update again when ya feel like it o.o
goldwing-silverwing angel chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
AWESOME SO FAR! I'd like Sango/Miroku and Botan/Inuyasha and keep it up! Don't stop updating like alot of other people .
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
w00t I luff this fic! Please continue soon! .
angel61991 chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
sango should stick with miroku and inuyasha should stick with Kikyo since kagome is with Kurama. and yusuke should be with Kayko. hiei should never fall in love (way OOC), botan is to perky and shes the grim reper so she should stay happly single too. ok i've said my piece so please update soon.
0 does it matter 0 chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
cool story plz update soon

SangoHiei