Reviews for Soothe
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was so romantic and sad!
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
To be honest, I'm not sure that I like this sequel. It was good but I think that the story would have been much more heart wrenching without the sequel.

It was still good though!
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is such a sad story! I can't believe Leo died! He never should have confronted that man, he should have known better. If he hadn't gone after him then he & Piper would still be together.

Love this story!
shanniebelle14 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
aw such a sad ending ! not the ending i was hoping for i must admit ! :( :( :(
shelby chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
i love soothe but i can't find the second story-soothe 2-i think that's what it's called. so how come i can't find it
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
love it
kcdancer chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
pretty good. the first part was a zillion times better than the second chapter, though
x Princess Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Aw wow! This was a very powerful, emotional story! I loved it all, but the ending was so sad! *cries* Great job!
poet chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
What is love if not hope, what is love if not trust? What is love if not understanding? WHAT IS THIS STORY IF NOT BRILLIANT. I DO HOPE YOU WILL WRITE MORE.
ChArMeD-101 chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
That was too sad of an ending. *sniff* But i loved the story! Keep up the good work.
chantal chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
wow that was so so good. :)
hollyfanatik101 chapter 2 . 5/14/2001
that was so beautiful it made my cry.
Aphreal chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
awww sweet and sad! Tragic! It's hard to imgaine that happening to Leo, not because it's not believable but because knowing him as a whitelighter thinking of him killing is so abhorant, yet he's so very passionate for Piper he could do that! I wish he hadn't but it is good of you to write that ending as it made me think more and it's less predictable than a happy ever after ending.
Charmed416 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Oh my OD! That was sooo good! I really didn't expect it to end like that! I almost cried! You are an excellent writer. Keep it up!