Reviews for Snow
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
epic fic, but the ending was so sad, and not what i was expecting. still, you captured their emotions brilliantly and everything about this story screamed awesomness.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hey just curious but is this gonna continue? I know it's been like four years but the ending makes me cry and I feel like there's something missing... But I mean it's okay for a oneshot but...
GrimoireNier chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This actually has the be one of the few FF stories I've read that had a cruel, but FFVI realistic ending.

But I must say, you should give an idea of a sequel a thought. Completely picking up where those two left off.

Who knows, we can find out if Irvine's right about Squal being a virgin, which I still doubt he is. LOL

Please think about a sequel to this lovely story.
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh, this made me really sad, but I really like this story, it's written really well. Specially the line 'But stay away from my window from now on.' You wouldn't concider to write more of this?
ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
OMG. I loved this. This was the first time I've read a FF fic...and it was a friend of mine who showed me it. I loved it, despite that it was sad at the end.
The Benevolant Malice chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Holy crap.

For how amazingly difficult it is to find a Squall and Irvine thing, that was really really amazing.

'Cause usually the rare pairings are done by complete idiots. _

Like MattxNear for example.

But anyway.

I loved how this was done!

Like... He would really say it with that cute little accent of his. (Even though it pissed me off at first and was rather temped to stop reading.)

And I also loved how it ended like that, where something with events turning out the way they did, a typical thing would be they made up and everything was good to go.

Which I think is terrible. _

Since Squall really is icy and such.

Either way.

I'm gonna put a watch on you now.

Keep up the good work!
Lunael chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow... that was something. I loved the whole story, but I don't like the ending; it's far too cruel, too sad... I didn't expect a perfect and cheap happy ending - that would have totally ruined such a nice fic - but all the same, finishing the story that way was cruel.

But I must say I loved to read it. Thanks
HideTheDecay chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow pretty sweet. I love how you did Irvine's POV..it was...very like him lol
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
W-What? B-but this is AMAZING! The emotional is so real and powerful, I loved that last scene just now, Irvine stumbling out of the car in the rain, running after him. Wow...this is so great, I really think you just write some more. Maybe even just one more chapter? So tie stuff up? Anything really...just to leave it like this...it's so sad...poo Irvine, poor Squall...please continue. I'll love you forever if you do.
carved-in-shadows chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
omg! That was terrible...not the story..but the way it ended..you better be writing a second chapter

Loved it though..
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
OH...WOW...this made me cry i mean poor Irvy! updates? more chapters? please! it's to much i need more to read lol it also happens to be three in the morning on...july 12 2006 haha just to let you no! keep going please! _
Verlerious chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I loved this fic. The emotions of both of them were so strong I could feel them myself. And it's so depressing x.x I hope things work out between them Damn phone.
Tattered Hope chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wow. That's all I can say...wow. This was really good. I love it. It's so sad. And let me guess the other one who hurt him was Seifer, right? Well anywho. This is a very well written story. Although you made Irvine seem a bit too loose if you know what I mean. I know in the game he hitting on almost every girl he saw but something tells me he wouldn't sleep with just anyone. Although I do think he would go out and get drunk each night. Also...Squall's little secret peiricing...Teehee. That was the best. And surprising, you caught Squall pretty much in character. Even when he was drunk. I don't think he could hold his liqour very well either. Well I'm out.

_.
liquidzilla chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Thats so sad :( *cries*

*sniff* Really good...yeah saved to faves *sniff*
Dextral chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I thought the comical aspect of this story was well balanced with the angsty factor in it. If you had made it purely drama and not even the slightest bit of humor, I believe that it would have been a complete wreck. The ending wasn't that surprising, I knew that that would happen. If Squall were to say to Irvine, "omg luv u babe$" I would have been like, "No, not babe$." Fortunately, that wasn't the case. In fact, this whole story was generally leaning from good to odd to great to shrug worthy. However, it was a pretty good story overall.

7/10, but it's on my favorites.