Reviews for Together
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Neato
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Yay! Prettyful lemonness! Where's the other part? I wanna read it! Great job, I love the way you write Shinobu, just like I picture him! I love it!
Deep Down chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Did you by any chance happen to read the 6th book? I can't seem to find it anywhere, at all. I have the 5th and the 7th book, but it just seenms that the 6th book is missing. Care to share with me a few possibilities as to why? just the forth as got me so caught up on the possible relationship between Shinobu and Tezuka. What happens in the 6 book? I so curious. And your writing seems to say just exactly what is on my mind.
Is my name really relevent chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Awh. Will there be a follow up?
Kumiku-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This fanfic was great, especially the way Shinobu would 'talk in his sleep', manipulating Mitsuru into that position. I laughed a bit at that part. I would read the whole story, but i'm not sure what site to go to, (live journal?) Anyway, you're a great fanfic writer and I can't wait to read more.
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I enjoyed the story a good deal; love the idea of Shinobu smoothly replying out of nowhere to Mitsuru's muttered comments. I also appreciated the Fujikake cameo-we see so little of him in fanfic!-though given that Mitsuru blackmails him into giving up his mikans, I'm not sure how interested Fujikake would be in a friendly chat with the RA. Like the mention of the food-stealing and the "strange cat-face that Mitsuru so despised."

I hesitated over the -san vs. -kun aspect of the plot, though. My knowledge of honorifics is limited, but my impression from the anime is that they mostly call each other by first names stripped of honorifics ("Mitsuru" and "Shinobu"). Did you have Mitsuru adding "-san" for a particular reason? And wouldn't "-chan" be a much more intimate (and demeaning-feeling) suffix than "-kun" for Shinobu to add?

Incidentally, I've recommended your story on the LJ community greenwood_fic. Unfortunately, the community seems barely active at the moment-but I hope at least a few more readers come your way because of that post!