Reviews for The List
X chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
So the Granger parents make Harry see that he should prepare the potion for Hermione, his 'sister', but see no reason to chide their daughter for her bossy attitude towards her 'brother'. This one of the reasons I very much do NOT like Hermione in most stories - her 'better than you' behavior.
Svenion chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
The fight over the period relief potion makes no sense . At least to me.
Arithmetic13 chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
How did they manage to have nine kids with an even mixture of boys and girls? :D

I really loved this story, it was truly amazing! 3
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
It was an okay stor. I would have liked it a lot more if yo hadnt jumped around so much. It was pretty confusing sometimes.
AnnaDruvez chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
"Harry and Ginny moved into their home at Godric's Hollow where they later raised nine children, an even mixture of boys and girls."

Well, I could assume the ninth is a hermaphrodite. However, I will choose to believe that you understand the fundamental truth of reality: each girl is worth 1.2 boys.

;-)
empirebldr chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
I found almost every aspect of this story to be well written and inventive. I think you do dialogue quite well and the pacing of your story is very good.

The only thing I dislike is the addition of the Grangers to your plot. If Harry is 17 in your story, then he is an adult in the Wizarding world. He is currently a Professor at Hogwarts and leading the fight against Voldemort so well that select memebers of the Order of the Phoenix are willing to follow him.

And if, as you implied, Harry plans to live in the Wizarding world then he has made the guardian arrangment with the Granger's strictly for convinience in the muggle world. All this being said, the way in which the Grangers constantly treat him, and speak down to him, as if he were a wayward child is very out of sync with the rest of your story.

In this chapter, Mrs Granger orders Harry to take Hermione along to Malfoy Manor, telling him to do so because her daughter is smarter than he is. Aside from the insult implied, I find it absurd that he is going to take Hermione into a combat situation on the orders of someone with no combat experience for no particluarly good reason other than his foster mother insists. It stretches the bounds of credulity that any mother would insist on her only child being taken into a hazardous situation with the same casual disregard for the danger that she might evidence if she were demanding that Hermione be allowed to accompany them to the corner store.

I realize that this story is several years old, but I would reccommend that you go back and re-work those parts of the story with Mr. and Mrs. Granger and greatly reduce their presence as they do not work in this story at all and actually knock me right out of the storyline in every scene that they are in.
DukeBrymin chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
How can nine be an even mixture of boys and girls?

And didn't Ginny get to give Harry a ring?

Anyway, very fun story, thank you!
DukeBrymin chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
Loved seeing Neville do the final deed.
DukeBrymin chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
Poor Mrs. Robards!
DukeBrymin chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Harry can be quite the idiot to Ginny when he forgets her like this.
DukeBrymin chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Yeay for Crabbe and Goyle! But I'm worried the younger Slytherins will be hurt by the Death-Eaters-in-Training.
DukeBrymin chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Too bad that Ginny will lose SweetBriar when they finally consummate their marriage, but at least she'd get away from those harpies she has to room with.
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Poor Luna, with her lousy self-confidence.
DukeBrymin chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
You'd think people would get tired of being proved wrong in their baseless accusations against Harry.
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Can Ginny still feel Harry's thoughts and feelings and what-not through their charms?