Reviews for To The Seer Overheard
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Lol... and as soon as she's getting into that cooking sherry again she'll believe it too. Love it...lol
Thom Heap chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Cute! I really enjoyed this - he would definitely do such things.
grugster chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was really funny. Great story.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh, this is funny! Such a Snape thing to do... love the idea!

(I thought Charon was a moon that belongs to Pluto, and not a planet - but I really have no clue about astronomy, so I'll take your word for it.)

Anyway it's a great idea for a one-shot, and I love both Snape and Trelawney. They are very IC.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
XD Great, I think, I am as malicious as Severus Snape. That was a really good idea!

Yours,

Meta
salzgurke chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*chuckles* Very funny, and very well written. :)

I will put it in the C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Ha! I love it! Just wait till she finds out about Xena (and Gabrielle)-and the demotion of Pluto as an actual planet.

Serves her right.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*snort*

Ah, sweet revenge, in such a Snape-like way.

Very clever.
SevysGal chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I really like the writing style in this one - but I'm afraid the actual letter went a bit over my head.
Neous chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
So cool little story... as always Snape knows how to screw someone's untire world up with no more than a few words
Snape's Nightie chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
*Cackle*. Very much IC! I love Severus/Sybil interactions - they're at opposite ends of the scale.

'Brassed Off' - very good. Spinner's End being so obviously a disenfranchised Northern industrial town! I can just imagine him and Ewan MacGregor with a pint of stout in the Working Men's Club after band practice. Arf.
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was so funny! A tenth planet. Actually, with all the lumps of rock they're found floating out there, we should have 15 planets by now.

Oh yes. Hilarious.
PD Boggart chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Ha! Very amusing, and very much the sort of vindictive humor Snape would enjoy. :]
sari5156 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
haha snape!good job,can't wait for the next chapter(is there gonna be one or is it a one-shot?):P
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
'she wasn't expecting a communication today'

Oh dear. Yes, I can just imagine Snape doing such a thing.