Reviews for Lost property
lederra chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
grnfield chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love it! I was expecting something drastic to have happened to Alan and that the English woman was a policewoman or a paramedic calling Jeff to come and collect him. Much better your way, Alan got away without any injuries!
chibi-eladiel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Really liked this one very much and laughed to this little episode, short but good
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010

HellsGate969 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was hilarious. Good Job!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
lmao im jus imaginin how my dad would react to that lol its supposed to be worse for girls cause were daddys little girl oh god the horror :D
straywriting chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
LMAO! This fic is too good. I'm laughing way to hard right now. I can see why they took Jeff's breath away, that's for sure. Love your fics.
Iniysa chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
LOL! That was a really good story! :)

ejb chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Even funnier after reading it again. As I said before it is a good job Tin Tin was not there to hear that conversation. I wonder how he would explain that to her. Keep up the good work.
Purupuss chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hi my friend.

This was even better on the third reading. :-)

Now... what other memories can we tap into?
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I'll have this for The Lair please! If you'd like me to host it that is...

this was soo funny, a classic. just imagining the look on Alan's face...

really well done.

(lnk for the lair is on my bio)
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Too funny!

Jeff is truly understanding or has been there ;) father would have killed my brother first then asked questions later.

Thanx for sharing. Hope you continue.

Spense chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
LOL! I love this. I'd heard you were going to write it, and I've been looking for it ever since. Well done, and hilarious! And since I grew up in Seattle, well, it strikes a chord!
Fiona Belagant chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Okay the last paragraphy has got me laughing it's funny. Please you are a good writer please continue.