Reviews for The One True Heir of Slytherin
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
What a cliff. I can't wait for your next chapter. Please update soon. i must read what happens to Harry next in The One True Heir of Slytherin
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Awsome chapter
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Kewlies, Harry's got awesome power now.
neosildrake chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
love that story. curious what else powers there are. maybe sal even "stored" some of his own powers and knowledge. dunno, but please update so we shall see.
David M. Potter chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
What an awesome fic! I look forward to the upcoming chapters.
O.S.S.L chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
great i love it!
japanese-jew chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
"shove over, Harry, I wanna borrow your body."

"but. . . I'm fucking my wife!"

"well you can fuck your wife another time. Lemme in."
ATadObsessive46 chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Good two chapters _ Interesting. Glad his visions actually worked out for him, err, as he saved the people, for once. ALright, well sometimes they work out in the book...uh, off topic _;; Anyway, good job, this is interesting.
jbfritz chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
Marie Hana chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Two great chapters! It keeps getting better!
Marie Hana chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Oh! Sounds good so far!
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
one little detail? It's like a cliffie. . . except it IS!
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Bah, everyone is so careful and mistrusting, Harry should just pull out all the memories into a Pensieve and let them see it for themselves.
Brolo chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I found History Retold some days ago, I read it all and I loved it. Now I see you have the sequel I hope it is as good if not better than History Retold.
0Chrissie0 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Hiya! I really like your story! But I want to read the completed version. The thing is that I can't find it. So, would you be kind to send it to me? Thatnks in advance and Keep up the good work! *gives cookies and a Salazar plushie to Illeanah*
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »