Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
brendatorres113 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
this was good although it left me hanging on what happened next with Sakura and Syaoran xo hope you can continue the story it will be a shame to end it here :D
Foot Steps in the Shadows chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
please continue...I really like this story if you could.
moonlunes chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Me: u cant delete it! think of all the readers-like me-who would have wanted 2 read the entire story! its good! and im not just protecting my section either! its really good!

Kawaii: baka, u sed that already.

Me: so? please dont delete it! i read a really good story 1ce but the author deleted the sequel, so now i dont know wuts next!

Kyuubi: i dont get any of this...

Me: shes new. and naive. but still please dont delete it!
DeliciouslyGood chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Hey! u have to continue this story! it's almost done anwyays x) then when it's done you can do the other story :) I wanna know what the ending is for this story so please do not delete it
Sefestis-Dragoni chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
hey i think ur story is great. its way better then mine. oh and can u RR mine PlEaSe...i want to know if its any good. oh and its Do i love him?
Cherryanimegirl chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
Please don't delete it finish it it good. I really love it.
Crazy Gal42 chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
well it has been a while since u've eva been on but da story is good to me. but restarin it might be better cuz it is kinda fast movin n stuff. so i would say do dat. but its ur coice. lol! n e wayz talk 2 u lata!
iwnttelu chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
WHOA. THIS IS ONE HECK OF A STORY BUT I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T UPDATE. YOU MAKE YOUR STORY SEEM BAD BECAUSE YOU DON'T MAKE NEW CHAPTERS. YOU ARE A BAD AUTHOR. I LIKE YOUR STORY BUT NOT YOU.
Pinaygrrl chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
OMIGOSH

hehehehe

I CANT WAIT

i hope it turns out god man!
gemini-lover chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
*gasps* PLEASE UPDATE
Foot Steps in the Shadows chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
OMG! this was really interesting and I can't wait for the next part. Although I have a slight question but it's not important so i'm not going to ask.
meow-mix23 chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
this is good update fast
gms chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
well, i'm glad this chappie turned out the way i had hoped. nice chappie i like how you put a bit of somewhat negative stuff in the story (saku getting pregnant) at least syao is happy. all i am wondering about now is what will cynthia do to tomoyo and the others, and will chiharu join her or will the gang use her "friendship" with cynthia to the advantage of their plan. so many questions that i hope get answered by the upcoming chappies, so please update soon.
tina chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
dis is da best story i hav ever read! keep on updatin coz its rele good and i rele like it!
KuraLi chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
omg sakuras pregnant agian! lol anywayz hope this fanfic is almost done seems like it but its really goos i wouldnt want it tp be done soo soon! anywayzs update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »