Reviews for Drunken Seduction
Kuddle.Cakes chapter 18 . 6/22
I wasn't too happy with how the last chapter ended. It doesn't feel completed. If there was an epilogue or something that made it feel finished, that would be nice. Kagome basically just gave him her entire being for him to throw back he's in love with her sister was upsetting. He didn't tell her he loved her. he just kinda flipped a switch. A lot of OCsNESS and random plots thrown in. The characterization need a work, a lot. I like the main plot that you started with. The first few chapters I was hooked. then everything kinda went haywire. However, despite my complaints, you have a fantastic writing style and I thoroughly enjoy your work. All in all, this was not a bad read. I still added it to my favorites. Like I said, the first few chapters had me hooked.
Sophie chapter 17 . 4/4
Oh my god, so much almost deaths
Kinky-Hoe chapter 18 . 3/14
I don't usually do this but I can't help it. I liked and disliked this story at the same time. I think the plot was very inconsistent. The first chapters were more than fine, but then it turned into some sort of predictable suspense story mixed with teen drama. The worst part of it was that Koga and Kikyo were so out of character without any solid explanation. Koga was just crazy apparently and Kikyo didn't even care about her sister, she even sleeps with Koga in front of her. I mean, really? I get that she was a little brainwashed but come on. She even tried to poison Inuyasha and then that was just disregarded. So he swallows the poison but manages to go to a party and shoot Koga, etc. And then Kagome got hit by Koga and no one manages to find out the truth while it's pretty obvious. Not to mention the unnecessary OCs that added nothing to the plot, like that Aaron who's just a kiss stealer and an overall creep. Besides, I noticed that no one has parents here. You mentioned a couple parents but they seem to be pretty much absent even though these guys are teens. To top it off I was a little upset with Inuyasha's change in character. I mean he gets dumped by Kikyo for no reason, gets Kagome to be his girlfriend and falls in love with her but then when she's hurt and stuff he's all like "oh I love Kikyo" even though during the whole story he barely thought of her or mentioned her. The last chapter didn't feel like a last chapter, mainly because in the end Inuyasha is just being an asshole and doesn't even manage to voice out something that's not an insult. I don't know, maybe it would have been wiser to focus on his characterization instead of adding subplots like Sesshomaru and Rin dating because even though I love them together, nothing really happens for them.

I realize I've been complaining a lot and I'm sorry, as I said before I don't usually do this but even though there were many things I disliked I managed to read all 18 chapters and that's because in the end, I really love your writing style. So it was still an enjoyable read.
MadamScorpio chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
speechless
MadamScorpio chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
im just really confused as to what the hell happened...
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
he used his brother to trick her into dating her...cold hearted bastard hehehe priceless! she can never say no to those eyes lol
M
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
thhhaaaatttt was a bitch move on kouga n kikyo lol...its kinda creepy both sisters slept w/each other's boyfriends lol one on purpose the not lol...then tht outburst from kouga?! seriously dude lol...then inuyasha he..he is weird lol..i wonder what he has planned
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
about 15 things went thru my head that could go wrong lol i wonder if some made in the story :)
M
samika-37 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this project. The character development was awesome, and you kept it real. Honestly, I think my favourite scene when Miroku and Kagome were talking, and Kagome admits just how hopelessly in love she is with Inuyasha. It just showed how willing she was to lay her vulnerability in front of almost anyone.
Once again, this was an amazing piece of work. I really hope you'll be posting an epilogue! I don't seem to have found it anywhere.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww STILL a little mad that he said he was in love with kikyo -.- but other then that THIS STORY FUCKING ROCKS.! XD
gabby chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Wow i just ... WOW i cant describe what i felt but this was such a very great awesome storyyy u have talent when i read these im like is this a person or a professional writer (author) i loved it all!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
cool chapter
Sheveen chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
Please tell me you'll be writing an epilogue because I can't live with how Inuyasha's treated Kagome and she basically sacrifices everything for him. There has to be recompense that somehow gets close to making up for all the shit he's put her through. I'm begging you, I read this so many years ago and this chapter breaks my heart every time, please post the epilogue. Because damn, I am on the same boat as Kagome; not knowing whether Inuyasha really loves her or not and it kills me every time she says, "I'm not saying fall in love with me or anything. Just let me be with you for right now." She doesn't even know the extent of his feelings and it is so saddening, it hits me hard every single time. I'll keep my fingers crossed that one day you will post the ending, thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
BORSHU chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. IT WAS MORE, MORE, MORE , MORE AND MUCH , MUCH, MORE THAN AWESOME! I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. CARRY ON DUDE!
BlackR0seBud chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I'm do confused! Didn't Kikyo kill InuYasha?