Reviews for Letting go
NozomiToujou chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Nee... would you still update?
SupportiveButDisappointedFan chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Heyyy it's not very nice of u to leave us hanging. At least if ur not gonna finish this story plz tell us? :((

Though i wish u would finish it. Or at least, tell us what disease Fuji has. And maybe tell us the ending, if u don't wanna finish writing it.

Please don't leave us hanging :(
lovefuji chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
Ne, why didn't you update? I think your story was good. I also like other stories of your. But all of them were hiatus. what a waste!
Mitsuke-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I guess you won't be updating this story anymore, which is really sad cuz I find it quite someone else is intertested in continuing the story...
001Kamikakushi chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
Love your story. Good because the characters are not OCC. Well maybe tezuka is a little bit "too" evil in here. How can he do that! He's killing Fuji!

And everyone is so selfish thinking that no one cares for them, ans Fuji is just dying there alone. *sobs*

One of the best angst fic I've ever read.

and please UPDATE! It's been a year and so!
cody chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
update! update!
Arimau chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
WOW! I LOVE THE FIC! PLISS PLSS PLISS UPDATE!

Yah,make tezuka suffer-BAD TEZUKA BAD!

It would be super(for me)if you'll make Fuji tell Eiji to kip the situation of his helth a to miss meeting them at the last minute...And make some situations where Eiji would losse his temper over the way Tezuka is treating Fuji HE HE THAT WILL BE FUN!

I love the endings,makes me wanna read more of it dakara onegai update!

OH,and don't revel yet the sicknes,I have more fun tryng to figure it out.(sorry for bad spelling...this is my 3 language he he..).JA,WRITE SOON!
red bara chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
y arent u updating?

T_T

been a very very long time...

huhuhu

T_T
KaL KeY chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
you have to update! plz! its a cliffie or atleast close enough to one! you have to! i like this so i have to know what happens
CelicaChick chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
OH no! Please dont' kill Fuji! I love how the two people who are the most mysterious can affect everyone around them...
merissala chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
i like your writing style, it's ...different from what i read, man, i wish i could readmore, but i g2 sleep!
silverskyeangel chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
HEy! its been a long time since u updated n i juz hope you'll update soon as i can't wait another second 2 c what would happen next. hope u haven't forgotten bout his fic n srry for my impatience but its juz dat i can't wait 2 continue reading this great story of yours!
Fuji-sama chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Awesom! Hope ya update soon!
ma-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I LOVE YOUR FIC...it’s so kawai. I can’t wait for the next charpter(sorry the bad english I’m brazilian)
silverskyeangel chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
OMG! i can't believe u left a cliffhanger! but fuji won't die right...he can't...CAN'T! k! yeah so neways u got me hooked on to this fic so u beta update ASAP k? yeah and erm juz a small request here...since tezuka has been nothing but pure evil 2 fuji...u have to make him suffer back 2 k...u MUZ..yeah so thats all i guess. i hope u update really soon as i can't wait 2 read the next chapter...and will u pls tell us(the readers) what sickness fuji has coz i juz can't wait 2 noe..k!Thx