Reviews for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Royal Navy
aalens chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
I enjoyed this. Thanks so much for writing it.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Ford is wonderfully oblivious to reality . . . JAM!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Awesome story! I've never heard of the other famdom, so I probibly missed a lot, but I liked it anyway. I hope they had jam.
Ki chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Yay! Two of my fandoms smished together in one fabulous fanfic! - I love this story, especially the humor & the slash! I hope you write more fanfiction!
Hugo's Horny Bitch chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
La confiture?

That might be taking the obsession a bit far, girlies.

I like the ship'scat, Henri. He made my day.
LadyBush chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Great last line about the blushing computer! I like Ford- how he always seems to say the wrong thing. And I also like the part about fighting small amphibians: it took me a minute (I know, I'm slow) to work out what you were getting at!

Also love how Pellew automatically trusts any scheme involving Horry. You've perfectly portrayed the blatant favouritism! *scowls at Pellew*

*fails to scowl for long* Nah, I love Pellew really!
Spirals chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Ace! Wonderful! Yay! The ship's cat! :)
Captain Oz chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Nice last line... Loved it. Nice cat as well. Tres bien, my dears.
spirals chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
*giggles*
Oneiriad chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story and how sorry I am for not reviewing it sooner, but I have a bad habit of always forgetting that... Anyway, this is very lovely and very amusing :-)
Captain Oz chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Hmm... strawberry... Anyway, another marvellous chapter you two. Especially the 'commonly known to their fellow sailors as ‘The Guys Who Get To Have All The Cool Adventures’' bit. I was laughing out loud at that and looking like a freak. But hey!
KentouKurige chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
O! More confusing the poor, frustrated 18th century marines by the alien and his sriataer who are ruled by the laws of improbability! Cool! Do more! Do more!

KentouKurige
LadyBush chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
I knew this was going to be something of a worry when I saw the word 'jam' in the chapter title! You and your Jam fetish, you jam whore(s)!

Love the hammock talk. Imagine the fun of two people trying to get into a hammock! *drifts off...*
Captain Oz chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
You work jam into everything. I think someone has an obsession... Gotta ask, what flavour are they using? Sorry.
LadyBush chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Wonderful last line my dear. Gay as maypoles- I love it. I used to have to dance round one at primary school. But that's a story for another day...

I like how you described Archie as blondie and Pellew's threats were also very good. *sighs* Pellew, Pellew... And poor Arthur having no tea (I bet you have empathy for anyone in that situation!)

But my favourite bit was Horatio heroically resisting the urge to hug Archie. Brave man, that Horatio. I don't think I could have resisted!