Reviews for A Son's Plea
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ah. It's easy to see where Snape learned his coldness. I wonder, was there _anyone_ who loved Snape and didn't just use him?

Good story.
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is an excellent fic! You've written it well - I was reading at a frantic pace because I could feel the panic and fear of Severus coming across really strongly. It's quite bewildering, which is good, because it's meant to be that way. I like your portrayal of Eileen, too.

Will there be more? I hope so!
Perhenwen chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
How interesting, to write something with Eileen in it! I'm a bit appalled at how coldly she treats her only son after six years of silence - she doesn't even ask if he's okay, for crying out loud! What kind of mother is she? However, I like the way you've made their behaviour somewhat similar, which seems plausible. Love is expressed in different ways... ;o) .
simplyme89 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
very interesting...are you going to continue?
N Snape chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
How original... I feel for Eileen, when she read the Prophet next morning...
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh tell me this isn't a one shot 13R. It's love to see your image of Snape's family. For some reason I never thought her to be alive. Oh dear. Anyways great work. Ely.
Maryx chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I feel bad for leaving only a short review.

I really like your fic, you gave a different view on the Snape we know. Snape as a private person, Snape interacting with his relatives. Snape changed a lot since he was a teenager, hasn't he? He used to be proud to be a 'half-blood Prince', used to be proud of his mother and her heritage. Not so any more.

Your fic left me sad. And wondering. And thinking.

Good work,

Maryx
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Great story! But what did Severus see that his dad knew? Is there something I didn't get or is the story supposed to be somewhat mysterious? I loved it anyway.
duj chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
A look from a different angle.
Oya chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Now this is new, Sev's parents are finally in the picture! I can't wait to read more!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh! This is different; very good.
harryluvzginny chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
o ..i don't know where this is going but it's good..
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Interesting start. Great description in the first paragraph.
camilleofthecrookedeye chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was so sweet! Snapey and his mommy! I loved it. Good work!
hermione2412 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hi! Thats pretty good! Keep up the good work!