Reviews for Locked Inside The Facade
Amenities chapter 8 . 4/1
I was absolutely terrified to read this tale. The very thought of Bruce going into Arkham is utterly shattering. But, this tale made him human. His worst fears have come to light, and he's lost close friends, close family, really. You've woven humanity into a Dream/Nightmare world, and not only made a group of people on it, you've made background characters human, which is something I've NEVER seen, in my 4 years of reading and writing Batman-centered material. I'm grateful this story exists. A broken man, being subdued by people who actually want to fix him, and I honestly thought this would be a twisted horror story of the family falling apart.

It still is..

But they have hope.
-Amenities
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Once they figured the Eliot Stearns clue I figured the Eliot Hardy and stimulants conversation out lolx. Love how you've still left it a little open ended but with enough of a hint to suggest where it will go though its hard to guess whether Bruce's renewed determination was from Amy's repeat f his words to Dicks revelation of the 'verdict'. Every character was expertly demonstrated in here, loved that there were many different Batmen and the confusion over that, how Dick's thoughts were delivered, the mini-adventure with Tim, could have done with more involvement from some of the bigger leaguers like Clark though I'm glad some mention was made of them and the Chandler and Renee and Gordon's contributions really fleshed this out. Most of the story references I got though can you tell me where I can find the issue/scene of Dick shoving a gun in Roy's face for his benefit please? All in all really great story, well structured, good fleshing of characters and scenes; an excellent read!
Leradomi chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
This is a petty complaint really because I love this series you have written, I was just wondering why with the song lyrics at the beginning you credit them to the director of the show instead of the song writer?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
This was really cool and I liked it. It also got me thinking. Even if he had gone to trial, because of the multiple batman's, he wouldn't have been found guilty. The prosecution would have no way of knowing which batman did what and so their case would fall apart easily. It was a good story.
Reader chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Absolutely excellent story! I loved how real and true to the DC world it was. I've been reading some of the Nightwing comics at the same time as this story and I kept getting them mixed up because your story is so in character! Seriously, you are better than some books I've read. My only suggestion is that you improve your ending a bit by making it more concrete, unless this is not the end of the story:) Otherwise very well done my friend!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Absolutely excellent story! I loved the many plot twists, realism and conversations! I have been reading the 2nd n
bigguy12 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Damn fine read.
afi123 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
This was amazing...just amazing. The characters, the sadistic Gotham perfectly shown...JUST WOW
AWESOME.
whereslucas32 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Just when I thought that I had read all of the great Batman fanfiction, I find this one. I absolutely love this. My only regret is that I didn't find it and read it sooner. I can't wait to go read the sequels!
Graci Satchell chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Will they be ok? I'm talking about everyone: Bruce, Tim, Barbara, Dick, James Gordon, the kid holding a balloon on Willowbend street. WILL THEY BE ALRIGHT?!
LuoLiBei chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
A) I want to go somewhere with a bread bar! Hopefully without any shooting. B) Where's Dunning from? I don't think I've heard that story before.

I'm really enjoying your story. It took a little bit for me to get into it, it's not a fast read like a lot of fics, but I feel like it's an interesting story and you tell it well (even if I'm with Tim and want to belief Alfred will surely come back. It was a clone?). I know this story is kind of old so a lot happened in the comic that explains things or whatever since you were writing this, I'm curious about what the rumor was that started this all. :)
bradp521 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
I kept meaning to get to reading this, and I can see clearly now that I've been depriving myself. This is simply outstanding, and after I finish chastising myself for procrastinating so long on this one, I can guarantee I won't be making that mistake on the sequels!
PJ Zatken chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Ah, such a nice ending...

The giddy Dick/Babs fangirl in me is in hog-heaven for that last scene *sighs contentedly*

And the ending's screaming for a sequel...which I'm glad that it's all completed...lol..

Thank you very much for writing this gem!
PJ Zatken chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Oh wouldn't I pay good money to kill Hush myself...

Yeah, your Stirk was spooky. And I forgot to ask you something from last chapter - Barbara and Dinah exchanged looks, with Babs rather apologizing and Dinah responding "water under the bridge.." What was that about? Something that happened before in canon?

Story still going strong...and if I want someone dead right now, they're Hush and Akins...

Great job! Reading more...
PJ Zatken chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Is Stirk canon or OC? He's one scary dude.

Six chapters and the story's building up very well - and it's already at a high from the first chapter! I love how everyone's strengths are being highlighted in this fic, particularly this one - the detective skills, Dick's quick thinking in terms of doing puns, etc. The chemistry between the characters is so great that this feels as if this fic is really part of their canon adventures - something that I look for in a fic.