Reviews for July 17
eventidespirit chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Wow, this was fantastic, lovely drabble writing. If I had to pick favorites, I think mine would be Cuddy's (*so fantastic*) and The Boys' chapter b/c playing poker in the middle of the night in Cuddy's office is awesome.
canthereisto chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
i likes me some snarking from the boys of house. great little chapter, very funny

canthereisto chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
shcok horror, i feel sympathy for the shedevil that is stacy warner! This was that good, you wrote her in a way that made her human. Great chapter!

canthereisto chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
wow. that was so emotionally charged. i like that you chose to write about julie even though we've never really met her in the show. so well written, really liked it
canthereisto chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
you manage to capture Cuddy in the oddest ways yet always so true to character that it makes it so much fun to read. great job

Infusiion chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
*pumps fist in air* so THAT'S why you're on the favourite's list of almost every profile i've read! the 'boys' chapter made me laugh so much, and the other four were so beautifully written. i'm *almost* speechless! this is all that's going through my head:

this chapter - hilarious.

chapter about the women - fantastic

fic - brilliant

you - brilliant

thanks for writing it! bye bye :)
Rei-Kuhori chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Oh! Oh! Follow-up spin the cane chapter! Please please please please please!
LuKEN chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Love your style. This was excellent reading.
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
lol, that was funny. i liked how you wrote from Julie Wilson's point of view. you actually made me feel sorry for her and for once i was made a Wilson! great job on this story!
tranquil-eyes chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Haha I was right to look forward to it. I tried hard not to grin stupidly at the screen... But I did anyway. Damn...

"You are pretty. I am smoldering. Wilson is nice. Foreman is bad. End of story." So true...!
runs with sissors chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Hey! Sorry I havent commented on this story before- I just caught up. Great story, and great chapter! Update soon. I love this:

"So, who's up for a game of spin the cane?

Love,

Sizz
RedSkyAtNight chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
::Grins::

Hilarious... I loved it, especially the little sarcastic asides. I think my favorite line was "We're doctors... We're intentionally boring."
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Oh, man! This was FUNNY! I laughed so hard, I had tears streaming. I want more of this chapter!
LaDanaid chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Wow! You're writing is wonderful! I've never been a big Stacy fan, but here I actually liked her... felt for her! Great piece!
tranquil-eyes chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Incredible.

Despite the fact that I'm generally biased towards Cameron, this was probably my favourite of all the PoVs.

I'm really looking forward to your 'boys of House' chappie now!