Reviews for Harry Central
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/28
To quote...somebody English, probably... This is bloody brilliant, mate!

I should probably stop reading HP fics before I develop an accent I'll misuse any worse than I already am.

Keep up the great work!
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 2/26
This is so amazing... a representation of how huge the fandom is. It makes me really happy to 'know' that Harry will never be alone. Wonderful imagination! :)
JanuaryWords chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ok, I got locked out my account, but wow. Very interesting! Hehe. The second I get back on I'm favoriting... I love how you added Sparky... Crossover fanfictions are awesome... :)
This is cute. I love how he's worrying over his love interest... What will it be like when the seventh book is finished? Will he just stay like that? Or...? Will he live his life? Will he ever see Ron and Hermione again, since she stopped writing? Do the other Harrys see the other characters once their story is finished?

Cute. :3
PSay chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is a great look at what happens to the characters from all the different versions of Harry starting with the first. A very creative idea. I your Harry going to become a ghost or is he going to finally get to reach his future? Thanks for writing. pms
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hehe, this is extremely amusing, but also sobering...the tortured harry's! D:
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow-this is a great story.
GarnetMonsoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is absolutely hilarious, and very creative!

I like Sparky's guest appearance, too.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh ho ho! Made me laugh & think of my own stories... During which I said hello & sorry to the characters...
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You do realize that if there is a real thing like a "Harry Central", you probably just doubled the population with all of your Harrys.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
cool.
ImmaTheta chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
XD I LOVED THIS. Makes me want to finish my fanfictions more.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is very well written, and I actually had an idea similar to this once, but I never wrote it, still great job, and now off to the next fic
Vengeance A.M chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Epic! Just epic! I don't think I will ever get bored of your writing style. :) I never tortured my Harry, for which I am now very proud, but I did kill him off with a staring contest and a moose... I wonder how he would have gotten along with JKs Harry. Anywho, Please don't stop writing! You are Amazing and have such a gift with the written word.

Forever reading.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
VERY funny!
EvanlynPotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it. This is adorable, and very smart. I love the idea of a world of fanfiction characters and the real Harry looking on in horror as he sees himself in love with Snape or Malfoy or someone... I shudder thinking of all the horrible things I've done to my Harrys and how I still haven't got one of mine out of the situation I left him in... Poor dear... He's only about 5... And one's in a fight with Ron, which I never got around to resolving... He must be lonely... Oh great now I feel guilty... Well at least one of them is at the Weasleys, having a good time... I believe he's busy falling for Ginny... :D You've inspired me to write, which is the best thing a writer can do. :D Keep writing,

-Evanlyn