Reviews for Harry Central
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Awesome, awesome story! Loved it! :) Very creative and great enjoyed. thanks for sharing!
a chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was a great chapter. The part that really cracked me up was the line talking about MPreg. Absolutly hilarious!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
... hee. For some reason, the thought of Harry with bunny ears and tail is teeth- rottingly cute.

Neat idea and layout; good job!
mitchell chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That has got to be THE most unique thing I've read.

I loved it. And when Sparky came I was all: OMG it's Sparky! Look it's Sparky!

lol Anyway, I think it's absolutely wonderful. Great job. You're such a great writer.
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
now I can't stop wondering, who DID wrote the first HP fanfiction? Does anybody know? It would be interesting to read one of the early ones and see if any of them ever had a right look into the future :)

This was really fun to read. I, for a moment, thought when Harry was looking for his special someone that a girl!Harry would've twirled around but ah, sadly no.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I actually read a story that claimed to be the first Harry Potter fanfic ever posted on this site, but I can't remember the title. I'm fairly sure the author was female, though.

Love the imaginary world of the Harrys - I'm still waiting for an update on Sparky's story, by the way...

I'm afraid a few of those Harrys-in-limbo belong to me, ahem. Maybe this little ficlet will be the nudge I need to get on with it, HBP notwithstanding.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Tabby chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I rather enjoyed reading that! Thanks for sharing it! And I'm really missing Sparky - any idea when we'll be hearing more from him?
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Well that one just runs the gamut of feelings about fanfics! I especially like Harry's sympathy for the abandoned fics and of course..."Nice ears" _
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hee! This is just awesome. I love the idea of all the Harrys hanging out in one place. I think I have a couple of the shadowy, half-formed Harrys there, myself. )
angel74 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I loved this little story. It was quite amusing to think of all the different "Harrys" had been created as a result of fan fiction. I especially liked the reference to Sparky from your own fic. Now... go write another chapter for Realizations as quickly as possible. You have no idea how much I agonize when your next chapter will be posted.
aniala chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
that was so weird. i'd never thought of it like that before. i loved it! well done
angelsammi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
haha this is just so cute. gods. )
Goddess Usagi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*laughs* oh thats so good! What a genius idea!
Fate chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*grin*

Brilliantly done!

I just loved it!
Xyverz chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
You have a *very* vivid and wonderful imagination. I'd imagine there are over 100,0 Harrys in Harry Central by now. ;)

Keep up the good work. I look forward to what you can come up with next.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »