Reviews for Harry Central
Tabby chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I rather enjoyed reading that! Thanks for sharing it! And I'm really missing Sparky - any idea when we'll be hearing more from him?
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Well that one just runs the gamut of feelings about fanfics! I especially like Harry's sympathy for the abandoned fics and of course..."Nice ears" _
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hee! This is just awesome. I love the idea of all the Harrys hanging out in one place. I think I have a couple of the shadowy, half-formed Harrys there, myself. )
angel74 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I loved this little story. It was quite amusing to think of all the different "Harrys" had been created as a result of fan fiction. I especially liked the reference to Sparky from your own fic. Now... go write another chapter for Realizations as quickly as possible. You have no idea how much I agonize when your next chapter will be posted.
aniala chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
that was so weird. i'd never thought of it like that before. i loved it! well done
angelsammi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
haha this is just so cute. gods. )
Goddess Usagi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*laughs* oh thats so good! What a genius idea!
Fate chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*grin*

Brilliantly done!

I just loved it!
Xyverz chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
You have a *very* vivid and wonderful imagination. I'd imagine there are over 100,0 Harrys in Harry Central by now. ;)

Keep up the good work. I look forward to what you can come up with next.
Kickaha chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
A gentle and lovely story, Weaver. One I suspect I'll cherish.

Ed Becerra
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Clever story! Glad you featured Sparky. It's a pity the characters all have to live on their own, though - all the Harrys segregated from their Ginnys, Hermiones and Rons - must be boring for them!

Thanks for the story!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Nice! That is an awesome idea! I love it! It's so funny! Especially the last bit. You learn something new every day, and today I learned that the scientific name for rabbit is "Leporidae." Now, is that the genus, or the species? But thanks for writing it that way. I like how you put your own version of Harry from Realizations in there, that was a nice touch. Pity about the ones in the Mental Ward, though. That was very good, a nice diversion from everyday life. Please post again soon!
AutumnHeart chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Lol - nice conceit with the multiple Harrys. I've seen a few where Harry knew he was a character, but nothing on quite this scale :)

You actually inspired me to go and check what the first HP fic posted to was - 'Petunia's Story' by Samantha (so yes, it was a girl) published December 25, 19. It's a bit simple compared to todays fics, but I've read worse.

With 143604 stories since then, that's a lot of Harrys sharing the shelf!
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I (bold and italics) wrote the first HP fanfiction! when I was in second grade! (okay, so that's a lie. I didn't write the first. probably. but I did write one in second grade, right after I read CoS. Frankly, it sucked. but, tis all ye can expect from a ruddy 8 year old. Hell, I was shipping HHr in those days! [seriously]) Um. . . I think it says on wikipedia who the first ff writer was... apparently, the first slash fic (star trek, I think) was written in the 60's. no bullshit. the first known ff was for CANTERBURY TALES, the first english (as in english letters and stuff) piece of literature. . . EVER. It continued canterbury tales, and was published.

On another note, I completely forgot it was his b-day, and forgot also to give him a b-day present. *tear*
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh no! Poor Harry(s). Thanks, Wish. It's a lovely little vignette, and a kick in the seat of the pants about not finishing stories. .

I enjoyed this very much. Again, thanks.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »