Reviews for Harry Central
Kickaha chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
A gentle and lovely story, Weaver. One I suspect I'll cherish.

Ed Becerra
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Clever story! Glad you featured Sparky. It's a pity the characters all have to live on their own, though - all the Harrys segregated from their Ginnys, Hermiones and Rons - must be boring for them!

Thanks for the story!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Nice! That is an awesome idea! I love it! It's so funny! Especially the last bit. You learn something new every day, and today I learned that the scientific name for rabbit is "Leporidae." Now, is that the genus, or the species? But thanks for writing it that way. I like how you put your own version of Harry from Realizations in there, that was a nice touch. Pity about the ones in the Mental Ward, though. That was very good, a nice diversion from everyday life. Please post again soon!
AutumnHeart chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Lol - nice conceit with the multiple Harrys. I've seen a few where Harry knew he was a character, but nothing on quite this scale :)

You actually inspired me to go and check what the first HP fic posted to was - 'Petunia's Story' by Samantha (so yes, it was a girl) published December 25, 19. It's a bit simple compared to todays fics, but I've read worse.

With 143604 stories since then, that's a lot of Harrys sharing the shelf!
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I (bold and italics) wrote the first HP fanfiction! when I was in second grade! (okay, so that's a lie. I didn't write the first. probably. but I did write one in second grade, right after I read CoS. Frankly, it sucked. but, tis all ye can expect from a ruddy 8 year old. Hell, I was shipping HHr in those days! [seriously]) Um. . . I think it says on wikipedia who the first ff writer was... apparently, the first slash fic (star trek, I think) was written in the 60's. no bullshit. the first known ff was for CANTERBURY TALES, the first english (as in english letters and stuff) piece of literature. . . EVER. It continued canterbury tales, and was published.

On another note, I completely forgot it was his b-day, and forgot also to give him a b-day present. *tear*
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh no! Poor Harry(s). Thanks, Wish. It's a lovely little vignette, and a kick in the seat of the pants about not finishing stories. .

I enjoyed this very much. Again, thanks.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very funny, I loved the whole idea. Particularly Harry's reaction to mpreg!Harry, though I noticed there weren't any references to yaoi pairings.

I did feel very sorry for the Harry's in the mental ward, especially the one's whose stories were never finished. I wonder what happens to the ones whose stories do get completed?
DaBear chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh, thats rich, I love it!
moonfyre chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
haha! this is really imaginative and well thought out. i love it!

~moonfyre
Kiina chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Haha, yeah, you're probably right; the first author must have been a female...! lol but cool stuff dude! i love it!
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aww, you've made me feel bad for my abandoned Harry Potter fics. Not fair to be making me feel guilty! Cute fic by the way, very enjoyable.

Regards,

CQ
Qem chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Haha! Brilliant! _

Harry's reactions in this story, remind me of why I like to read those stories though. o.o;

Very amusing! I liked how Sparky popped up in here. D

XD Of course the new Harry's feature's might not be temporary... o.o;
Michiko Yokisama chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
lol! that was funny and interesting! although there wasn't much a 'plot' it was still great that you managed to keep things interesting! i loved that bit at the end where you added sparky! haha! it's a wonderful fic., please update Realizations soon!
Michiko Yokisama chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
relative1983 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hahahahaha! That's a funny one. Shelves of Harry shadows. It's really good and made up, especially the Sparky self. so who's the Harry on the Nimbus 200? Or didn't you have someone in mind for that one.

And the way you described the pregnant ones: that group over that in a position no wizard should ever be in!

Great.

Btw. read your spoiler for chapter 32, and noticed Harry is actually capable of communicating with words/thoughts with Fawkes, while even Dumbles can't do that. Is that a rather large hint? And has someone else noticed that fact, for in the discussion, I can't find it.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »