Reviews for Harry Central
blulily07 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh my that was the sweetest and awesomest thing ever! i'm gonna make ppl read this story when they ask me what fanfiction is! i could never explain it and get them to understand just how awesome it is! it's about time somebody wrote something like this and it was mega sweet! thanks a bunch!
Erik MacRorie chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great story! I've seen a number that had some version of Harry interacting with JKR, but never one with quite this take on the whole thing. It's an especially neat touch to have each character assigned to their own 'shelf' in between installments; if it's confusing with a World Quidditch Cup sized crowd of Harrys, imagine if all the others were there as well! Definitely a nice pick-,e-up for those of us who weren't entirely happy with the events of book six. Thanks for sharing it with us!
DarkSpring chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
that was BRILLIANT! lol kinda hard to read, i mean just from me cause i do'nt like details more *talking* os yah. other wise that was awsome. i never would have thought about it that way. killer! it was awsome, by far one of the best!
sakrchan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Ok, that made me giggle- it was adorably funny...
Wytil chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Don't know who wrote the first either. But perhaps a female

senior to you in the writing of HP-FF might know. Try Imogene or one of the ladies from Sugarquill.

* Please note I did not say she was senior in age. Thats between the 2 of you.
Lady Lamia chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
lol. Cool idea. Where did you come up with that? I love how you managed to put Sparky in from Realizations there. (Speaking of which, please update that...)

Fanfictionfreak ~ katie
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
that was AWESOME...LOL..I was wondering what you would do about the Fanfics when they started coming in...THANKS:D
Nyx of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Happy B'Day, Harry Potter! I did enjoy this particular twist in your birthday tribute to Harry Potter. I have always admired your writing style. It's very fluid. :) You can add my Harry Potter twist- an intelligence agent (a bit different from the 007 type). When are you going to update your fic Realizations?

Nyx of Chaos
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very interesting idea- I like your rendition of Harry's reaction to his doubles! Well written, too. Heh heh... plot bunnies... .-
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh god, this was just absolutely precious.

*hugs author shaped person for this*
SS chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Brilliant... and so true too! Great job!

Saph Starlet
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was a really cool thought! So funny too. Plus, I like the way the ploy bunnies actually have bunny characteristics. Thank you so much for that. It's nice to have a good laugh right when I wake up.
jb238 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Nice story based on a unique idea. I hope, Sparky is not a Harry stuck in an unfinished story ;-)
Scarlet Edition chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Brilliant, hilarious, and mind-boggling, a bit. Definitely an interesting idea.

Props on bringing this to the forefront on harry's special day.

It was a distinct pleasure to read!

~xirleb
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was really quite to envision. I liked how much the theory actually made sense! Imagine if sucha a sub-dimension existed, eh? It'd be damn crowded, lol.

Thanks for this Wish! And *tries to be subtle* erm.. what of Sparky, hmm?
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »