Reviews for Harry Central
sakrchan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Ok, that made me giggle- it was adorably funny...
Wytil chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Don't know who wrote the first either. But perhaps a female

senior to you in the writing of HP-FF might know. Try Imogene or one of the ladies from Sugarquill.

* Please note I did not say she was senior in age. Thats between the 2 of you.
Lady Lamia chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
lol. Cool idea. Where did you come up with that? I love how you managed to put Sparky in from Realizations there. (Speaking of which, please update that...)

Fanfictionfreak ~ katie
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
that was AWESOME...LOL..I was wondering what you would do about the Fanfics when they started coming in...THANKS:D
Nyx of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Happy B'Day, Harry Potter! I did enjoy this particular twist in your birthday tribute to Harry Potter. I have always admired your writing style. It's very fluid. :) You can add my Harry Potter twist- an intelligence agent (a bit different from the 007 type). When are you going to update your fic Realizations?

Nyx of Chaos
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very interesting idea- I like your rendition of Harry's reaction to his doubles! Well written, too. Heh heh... plot bunnies... .-
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh god, this was just absolutely precious.

*hugs author shaped person for this*
SS chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Brilliant... and so true too! Great job!

Saph Starlet
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was a really cool thought! So funny too. Plus, I like the way the ploy bunnies actually have bunny characteristics. Thank you so much for that. It's nice to have a good laugh right when I wake up.
jb238 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Nice story based on a unique idea. I hope, Sparky is not a Harry stuck in an unfinished story ;-)
Scarlet Edition chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Brilliant, hilarious, and mind-boggling, a bit. Definitely an interesting idea.

Props on bringing this to the forefront on harry's special day.

It was a distinct pleasure to read!

~xirleb
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was really quite to envision. I liked how much the theory actually made sense! Imagine if sucha a sub-dimension existed, eh? It'd be damn crowded, lol.

Thanks for this Wish! And *tries to be subtle* erm.. what of Sparky, hmm?
limeincoconut09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
that was so cool i enjoyed it but i'm still waiting for that next installment to find out what happens to dear sparky you don't want to leave him in harry central too long...
Chandlia chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hehe... What a great story! Poor Harry living in Harry Central. What an experience...and all those plot-bunny-Harry's popping in. O_o I especially like Sparky with his brown eyes. I hope at the moment though, he's with his Author in preparation for a new chapter. _~ Happy Birthday Harry!
Moonix chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*giggles* Oh, that's a cute idea! Some things made me a bit sad, for whatever reason, but the end was really nice. About the first fanfic thing, I don't think there's been a first actually. A lot of writers from all over the world probably wrote the first HP fanfics at the same time, I suppose. But your solution with The Girl gave Harry a bit more time to digest this information, so... :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »