Reviews for Harry Central
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is very well written, and I actually had an idea similar to this once, but I never wrote it, still great job, and now off to the next fic
Vengeance A.M chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Epic! Just epic! I don't think I will ever get bored of your writing style. :) I never tortured my Harry, for which I am now very proud, but I did kill him off with a staring contest and a moose... I wonder how he would have gotten along with JKs Harry. Anywho, Please don't stop writing! You are Amazing and have such a gift with the written word.

Forever reading.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
VERY funny!
EvanlynPotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it. This is adorable, and very smart. I love the idea of a world of fanfiction characters and the real Harry looking on in horror as he sees himself in love with Snape or Malfoy or someone... I shudder thinking of all the horrible things I've done to my Harrys and how I still haven't got one of mine out of the situation I left him in... Poor dear... He's only about 5... And one's in a fight with Ron, which I never got around to resolving... He must be lonely... Oh great now I feel guilty... Well at least one of them is at the Weasleys, having a good time... I believe he's busy falling for Ginny... :D You've inspired me to write, which is the best thing a writer can do. :D Keep writing,

-Evanlyn
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Once again, brilliant work. A very inventive view of where Harry goes when JK isn't working on him. Personally I have never understood those author who torture their favourite characters. I especially liked the rather literal interpretation of 'plot bunnies'. Cheers.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG. :) AWESOMEEEEEEEE
Akuno Hikari chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was fantastic, and the amount of thought that I felt was put into this while reading it endeared me to it greatly. This is a story that I feel anyone could love, being a part of the fandom, it hit close to home. I love this so much!
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story, a nice touch would have been to mention "My Immortal" sneakily (unless I missed it) since clearly that is the most beautiful piece of fiction on the whole internet.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was fun. Thanks. :D
dusty old books chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved it!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
brilliant! well done! I love the appearance of our beloved Sparky!
Blik chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This made me giggle. Much better than "Harry and Co. Read the Sorcerer's Stone" or "and then they read Fanfiction". Great idea for a fun one-shot!
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Cute. Harry centric must be quite packed since five years have passed since your posting of this humerous one shot. lol Thanks for sharing.
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
haha you are absolute genius(: really really cute~
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story is so unique, but I think the amazing part is how everyone can connect to it. Or, at least every fanfic writer can. You described it so perfectly, the manner in which fanfic writers create 'different' Harrys. I love the idea of them all being in the same place and talking to each other and sharing their stories. It also made me sad to think of the ones that disappear!

Excellent work. You're a fabulous writer.
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »