Reviews for Harry Central
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Once again, brilliant work. A very inventive view of where Harry goes when JK isn't working on him. Personally I have never understood those author who torture their favourite characters. I especially liked the rather literal interpretation of 'plot bunnies'. Cheers.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG. :) AWESOMEEEEEEEE
Akuno Hikari chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was fantastic, and the amount of thought that I felt was put into this while reading it endeared me to it greatly. This is a story that I feel anyone could love, being a part of the fandom, it hit close to home. I love this so much!
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story, a nice touch would have been to mention "My Immortal" sneakily (unless I missed it) since clearly that is the most beautiful piece of fiction on the whole internet.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was fun. Thanks. :D
dusty old books chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Loved it!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
brilliant! well done! I love the appearance of our beloved Sparky!
Blik chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This made me giggle. Much better than "Harry and Co. Read the Sorcerer's Stone" or "and then they read Fanfiction". Great idea for a fun one-shot!
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Cute. Harry centric must be quite packed since five years have passed since your posting of this humerous one shot. lol Thanks for sharing.
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
haha you are absolute genius(: really really cute~
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story is so unique, but I think the amazing part is how everyone can connect to it. Or, at least every fanfic writer can. You described it so perfectly, the manner in which fanfic writers create 'different' Harrys. I love the idea of them all being in the same place and talking to each other and sharing their stories. It also made me sad to think of the ones that disappear!

Excellent work. You're a fabulous writer.
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
very nice idea. thanks for sharing
solussword chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great concept. Imagination has a way of making things. I'll never get the image of plot-bunny Harry out of my head...
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
lol I like this. I wonder what Dumbledore central looks like. Probably has two sides. One's all the sadistic evil manipulative Dumbledore's. and the other has all the nice ones.

Luna's one would be cool too. -laughs at the thought-
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
aww all those poor harrys in the mental ward lol this is a great way of thinking out of the box creative
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »