Reviews for Harry Central
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story is so unique, but I think the amazing part is how everyone can connect to it. Or, at least every fanfic writer can. You described it so perfectly, the manner in which fanfic writers create 'different' Harrys. I love the idea of them all being in the same place and talking to each other and sharing their stories. It also made me sad to think of the ones that disappear!

Excellent work. You're a fabulous writer.
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
very nice idea. thanks for sharing
solussword chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great concept. Imagination has a way of making things. I'll never get the image of plot-bunny Harry out of my head...
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
lol I like this. I wonder what Dumbledore central looks like. Probably has two sides. One's all the sadistic evil manipulative Dumbledore's. and the other has all the nice ones.

Luna's one would be cool too. -laughs at the thought-
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
aww all those poor harrys in the mental ward lol this is a great way of thinking out of the box creative
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Lol! That's a really funny idea. I wonder if all stories/games/movies/etc. characters have those rooms?
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This story took the whole "harry-reading-fanfics-about-himself" scenario to a whole new level.

To say this is a good story would be an insult.

This is an excellent story.

So inspiring and amazing and brilliant; at the same time.

Perhaps this fic would be useful to poke fanfic authors who have abandoned their stories.

Poor Harrys.

This fic left me a bit melancholy, to be honest. I guess I'm going to find myself a good room corner and brood about this story for a few days or so.
Ella M. Nite chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This story made my day! One of the all time best. I read it years ago and I am so happy that I have found it again. Going to quickly add it to favourites before I lose it again.
gingerbutnotaweasley chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol. I like the way you think.
PottersChick7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Haha, this is really clever and I especially love the 'plot bunny' Harrys showing up actually lookig like rabbits!
heartstar chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh that was so Good! I love it!
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hilarious!
macawtopia chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, very original ]

It's nice to think that Harry Potter is really out there, somewhere, laughing at our creations.
oceans-of-light chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
fabulous. I've never read a story quite like this and it was truly amazing. It's nice to think that the Harrys I've created are sitting on that shelf somewhere in the uk with the original Mr Potter himself. A brilliant representation of how Harry has affected the world and it brought a smile to my face :)

-DL