Reviews for Harry Central
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
well that was interesting. never thought of it that way. abandoned stories are annoying for everyone concerned. i have decided that i will never abandon a story i have started posting.
GryffindorDragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I know you wrote this quite some time ago and probably will be surprised by this review. But I stumbled across this (following a recommendation for Realizations) and quite enjoyed it. It has a nice sense of humor and is quite cute. I particularly like the plot bunny.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh, oh, OH. _ This was just plain fascinating at first, but then-

Well, suffice it to say that it made me laugh. A lot. A LOT. :D

And the mention of preggers! Harry! Oh, dear [insert deity]. And Sparky and the Plot Bunnies...
MusicGirl91 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That story was pure Genius!

I'd love to think of all the different "Harry's" off having fun on their shelf! :)!

Brilliant Idea!
00 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Came upon this by chance.

Will you ever update your main story? Please. No bunny tales.

lurker
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Extremely clever, bravo. A very good painting of the HP fandom world, it makes me smile.

I applaud you.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This was great fun! Loved the various "groups" of Harrys, especially the reference to the MPreg genre. :-) But what happens to the female version of Harry? Separate housing, I guess. :-)
L.K chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW. This . . this is amazing! I'm in shock! I loved it! (It's been a while since I've read some good fanfiction, at the moment there are only uncompleted or well- yeah) Anyway, this was great!
Mila Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Absolutely FANTASTIC! :D A very interesting idea and plot.
Kate the Kannibal chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Fantastic. Simply genus.

It's really quite hilarious to guess each kind of "Harry".

I happen to like Realizations quite a bit and found it quite funny that Sparky was in this fic, too.

Keep it up!

.FiSh.
wishesanddreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
O.O

This was...

nice!
SeitedeMarie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ow... I hit my head when I fell out of my chair due to laughing so hard...

The first fanfiction (on was "Harry Potter and the Man of Unknown" by Gypsy Silverleaf. I read it. It wasn't that good.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh you can bet it was a girl who wrote the first HP fic. I'm sure it included an...unorthodox pairing(s) as well. :)
Toebang chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very interesting. thanks for writing.

~Tobang