Reviews for Harry Central
L.K chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW. This . . this is amazing! I'm in shock! I loved it! (It's been a while since I've read some good fanfiction, at the moment there are only uncompleted or well- yeah) Anyway, this was great!
Mila Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Absolutely FANTASTIC! :D A very interesting idea and plot.
Kate the Kannibal chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Fantastic. Simply genus.

It's really quite hilarious to guess each kind of "Harry".

I happen to like Realizations quite a bit and found it quite funny that Sparky was in this fic, too.

Keep it up!

.FiSh.
wishesanddreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
O.O

This was...

nice!
SeitedeMarie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ow... I hit my head when I fell out of my chair due to laughing so hard...

The first fanfiction (on was "Harry Potter and the Man of Unknown" by Gypsy Silverleaf. I read it. It wasn't that good.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh you can bet it was a girl who wrote the first HP fic. I'm sure it included an...unorthodox pairing(s) as well. :)
Toebang chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very interesting. thanks for writing.

Tobang
oo chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
very amusing.
Basser chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hahaha. Beautiful and original. Really makes it all seem a lot less silly, to me. It is fun to write these things, after all, and it's nice to think all our little rainbow-Harry's have fun off in their little Harry-world.. Thank you for that view of things. (And a good laugh! xD)
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
thats such a cute idea, i loved it!
idylosis prawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*shakes head in wondering disbelief*

I was toying around with an idea of alternate dimensions before, but nothing quite so literal, but literal is very, very good, it seems! This is frankly very imaginative of you, and I'm really impressed and happy to see something so cool out here.

From the implied slash!Harrys to the crop o'plot bunnies, and the inspiring humanity of the 'Mental Ward' inhabitants and those who wobble into existance, only to fade into indecision...actually, it makes me wonder about the state of Draco Central, and what the orignal Draco must think of all his lovestruck conterparts. Um, lol.

Expect a review for Realizations soon; I'm on chapter 14 after two days...happy reading!

And to you, I wish happy writing. You are doing a wonderful, wonderful job, by the way. Peace!

SiP
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, that was really good. Jeez, a brilliant idea. Now I feel the need to add another chapter to my fic...fics. Heh. Cheers.

Ivy
Leslie D chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh this is very cute! This had just the right blend of humor and satire to make my day.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Completely and utterly hilarious. Like your Gandalf reference in Realizations.
amitai chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was lovely. Gentle, humorous, and poking a bit of good-natured humour at the fandom is always fun, isn't it?

Thank you!