Reviews for Harry Central
reefer-madness chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Are U on the dope? I imagined you had some Harry hand-puppets on both hands talking to each other while writing this diddy, as the sounds of sucking and a white-blue smoke curled lazily upward from the ashtray on your desk.
yourmama12345 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really loved this fic. FAVORITES.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
very creative. love it.
just me chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow, this really is a wonderful story. Absolutely terrific.

I like the idea of a Harry Central.

While I read I could clearly see the room full of shelves and all the Harrys there.

Keep up the good work!
Shadowface chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is very cool!

(It's my first time reading it)
Christa Potter chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh my God! That story is absolutely brilliant! Really original, I must say and I enjoyed it immensly! Very, very good job indeed.
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
OK, I lied, and, I'm pushing my luck...it's 2:07 now, but I saw this and dared. Quite happy that I did, too..*giggle*

I'll hazard a bet that the first fic writer for the Harry Potter series actually WAS female. Heheh. I guess I can't say that I think you keep your Harry close to the books anymore, can I? You've just proved that He isn't all that close at all...Though, I do rather think he's Spiff. - *giggle*

AHH. You've realized it too? The many, many things that are very odd about Fannon for this series? AHCK, it's entirely screwed, isn't it? *haggardly falls off chair*

- GN
dea puella chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Now I want to know who wrote the first fanfic ever. Not even Harry Potter but the first fanfic in general. It would be really funny if it was the Bible and someone was like "Ya, that's a good idea, but I don't like what's going here and these two obviously belong together." Just my opinion I hope I don't offend you. Wicked good fic.
RavenShay chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
oh

My

GODS

you rock
Raven Violet chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was really original and brilliant! You should write another one! I never read one-shots but this one sounded amusing...and boy was it! lol SIMPLY BRILLIANT!
barbarataku chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Excellent.
Jak Frost chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
lol! I have to say that is the most amusing and original HP Fanfic I have every read! It's very well written also. Keep up the great writing!
Fox Dreams chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I just read your Harry Central. Fantastic idea. I like how you mentioned the Harry (Sparky) from realizations. This was a very original idea. Keep up the good work. I am looking foreward to more of your fic Realizations and anything else you come up with.
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I loved the soft tones you started this story with. I enjoyed the story as it progressed so much that I couldn't help but smile. A wonderful little one-shot.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/25/2006