Reviews for Harry Central
Basser chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hahaha. Beautiful and original. Really makes it all seem a lot less silly, to me. It is fun to write these things, after all, and it's nice to think all our little rainbow-Harry's have fun off in their little Harry-world.. Thank you for that view of things. (And a good laugh! xD)
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
thats such a cute idea, i loved it!
idylosis prawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*shakes head in wondering disbelief*

I was toying around with an idea of alternate dimensions before, but nothing quite so literal, but literal is very, very good, it seems! This is frankly very imaginative of you, and I'm really impressed and happy to see something so cool out here.

From the implied slash!Harrys to the crop o'plot bunnies, and the inspiring humanity of the 'Mental Ward' inhabitants and those who wobble into existance, only to fade into indecision...actually, it makes me wonder about the state of Draco Central, and what the orignal Draco must think of all his lovestruck conterparts. Um, lol.

Expect a review for Realizations soon; I'm on chapter 14 after two days...happy reading!

And to you, I wish happy writing. You are doing a wonderful, wonderful job, by the way. Peace!

~SiP
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, that was really good. Jeez, a brilliant idea. Now I feel the need to add another chapter to my fic...fics. Heh. Cheers.

~Ivy
Leslie D chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh this is very cute! This had just the right blend of humor and satire to make my day.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Completely and utterly hilarious. Like your Gandalf reference in Realizations.
amitai chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was lovely. Gentle, humorous, and poking a bit of good-natured humour at the fandom is always fun, isn't it?

Thank you!
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Harry being a good natured lad, I'm sure all of them can go along quite fine. Nice one.
reefer-madness chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Are U on the dope? I imagined you had some Harry hand-puppets on both hands talking to each other while writing this diddy, as the sounds of sucking and a white-blue smoke curled lazily upward from the ashtray on your desk.
yourmama12345 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really loved this fic. FAVORITES.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
very creative. love it.
just me chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow, this really is a wonderful story. Absolutely terrific.

I like the idea of a Harry Central.

While I read I could clearly see the room full of shelves and all the Harrys there.

Keep up the good work!
Shadowface chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is very cool!

(It's my first time reading it)
Christa Potter chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh my God! That story is absolutely brilliant! Really original, I must say and I enjoyed it immensly! Very, very good job indeed.
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
OK, I lied, and, I'm pushing my luck...it's 2:07 now, but I saw this and dared. Quite happy that I did, too..*giggle*

I'll hazard a bet that the first fic writer for the Harry Potter series actually WAS female. Heheh. I guess I can't say that I think you keep your Harry close to the books anymore, can I? You've just proved that He isn't all that close at all...Though, I do rather think he's Spiff. - *giggle*

AHH. You've realized it too? The many, many things that are very odd about Fannon for this series? AHCK, it's entirely screwed, isn't it? *haggardly falls off chair*

- GN