Reviews for Scripture
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
aw... i like how it shows seimei and soubi.
wakinyan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
it sad that seimei died and ritsuka was really upset.
Ame Hikiana chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was a bit random.
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I absolutely love this. Great characterization!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
brilliant, unbeliviably brilliant.
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
"Soubi’s signature is a swarm of butterflies. The other day Ritsuka chased them in the park, almost caught one before it escaped. Seimei had said that if he touched them they’d never fly again and Ritsuka stopped—"

Absolutely beautiful. Your writing tingles with expression! (And I can see why you got influenced by writing Itachi... He demands that particular style doesn't he? xD)

-ajah
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
lovely! i can really see this going through Seimei's mind... I so love enigmatic characters. Good job with this!
IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Oh wow...this is wonderful. Seimei is really twisted. GREAT JOB! Is this a oneshot or will there be more chapters? I love it...

love,

Rin
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
The word choices, the theme, the undertone, the history and the layers of subtle interaction that you don't tell, you just hint at-perfect. I loved this.
delectedaccountplease chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
-tries to not go all fangirl but fails miserably- damn. And here I was... thinking I could be cool! Lol. Great job! One shot? Or... you can UPDATE! -
soubi202 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
oh. scary...well, not scary-stories-around-the-campfire-scary, more like i-know-im-gonna-have-OOC-nightmares-for-the-next-twenty-years kind of scary. well, it was good. .

...

meep
Jinny-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow...This is so good! I love it! Cookies for you!

It's a shame it ends though...

To my favorites it goes!
The Fritz chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
YES. I've been searching for fanfics of this pairing for so long, and now I find one, and it's good to boot! *worships you*

Alright, now that my intitial reaction of "OMG YAY!" has been calmed down, let me say that this is an excellent piece of work. It's wonderfully written and slightly haunting. To my favorites it shall go.
Fei-fei chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Wah! *snuggles Ouva* So pretty!

This is the first Loveless FanfictionI've read (the first fanfiction I'[ve read in ages) so now I shall go search your fanfiction for more to read. *loves/adores/worships*
Kayla05 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I'm so confused, but it's really good all the same. Haven't read the manga, but seen all the episodes.